TRT Prices not worth it.

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I use 3 good online Labs to get clients/customers/friends the blood work I need to see and review.

I have them do just that and happily review their blood work via email/Txt msg (or for anyone on this board - FREE of charge!), usually before starting cycle/diet/lifting plan. Then repeat once the correct time comes (some mid-cycle), always after (ie PCT or TRT/recovery period to baseline)

*I would say 80% of TRT guys that I've come to know (my father included) Ive completely taken over their care in total. Out of pocket guys and even co-pay, I think its a no brainer. But some people need the 'secure feeling' of walking in a Doctor Office, seeing each other face to face. and waiting at the Pharmacy. I get it, you just have to pay for it; BUT once you have an online relationship for a while, there's 100% trust..
Some of the online prices here are decent maybe for the 1st month, but every month, endlessly...its pricey
Best,
MuscleMedicineMD

ps.please no comments, personally, there is NO money in pure TRT for all thats invested into it. So it's a friendly service offered to trusted UGBB guys that happen to take advantage of it. All I ask is you think of me if you want to be coached/cycle or know someone who does-thats enjoyable).

https://www.ugbodybuilding.com/forums/122-Promote-Your-Products-Here-Advertisers-promoters-shills

There's a forum here to pimp your services and this isn't it.

Reaction score
In Thailand well known clinic fancy doctor 1000 usd per 3 months.

actually u can do it urself and do bloodtest regularly. That is what we do in Thailand.

RoidGear.net

Latest posts