Trying something different

Reaction score
I have been lifting naturally for about 7 years now, and now I want to try something different. I have been looking around at different sites and I have narrowed down on a few not going to say which ones they are. I have also been reading about The FDA and how its illegal and sh*t. That's what holding me back the disciplinary actions, I dont want to go to jail, I really don't think anyone does. I guess I'm just looking for some advice on this game.

Thanks,
Big Burny

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Nice first post BB. Welcome to UGBB.

Why don't you tell us about yourself. Age, height, weight.....LE experience.

If your not affiliated I'd recommend LNE and Tiller labs. They are the most legit.....

Reaction score
That gave me a great laugh. I don't think that will work with the whole not going to jail thing my friend.

inhuman88

Reaction score
Welcome...how about some stats and goals other than not going to jail..lol

Reaction score
But I am 6'2", I am 24, and I'm in the service, don't want to say what branch cause I don't want to disclose to much info. I just want to up my game, I know I'm still pretty young I just want that edge, I want to get bigger.

Reaction score
I am 6'2", 210 and I am 24, and I'm in the service, don't want to say what branch cause I don't want to disclose to much info. I just want to up my game, I know I'm still pretty young I just want that edge, I want to get bigger.I'm just looking for a good lead and how to actually buy gear with out getting ****ed.

inhuman88

Reaction score
Well if you're here just looking for sources you came to the wrong place because this is not a source board. however if you're here looking for diet/training advice and looking to educate yourself then you are in the right place

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The laugh is on you myfriend.....you're just too dumb to recognize it yet.

LNE stands for lettuce no ester....and it staple of any bodybuilders / power lifters healthy life style.

Don't you know that....

That gave me a great laugh. I don't think that will work with the whole not going to jail thing my friend.

bubbagump

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have had great success with c4 extreme and red bull. Really gives me the edge. Also keep hydrated and make sure you get your post workout shake.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If you're in the service make sure you have a tailor handy...

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Fyi I can tell what branch you are in based on your intro lol ;)

SHRUGS

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to UG!
!SHRUGS!

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to UGBB.

New Threads