Using technology to analyze your Gear results (W/Pictures)

Reaction score
Hope this will answer some of you who are wondering when will you start seeing the result. let's cut to the chase:

- This is my 6th cycle:
  • (Test E 600ml / Tren E 400ml ) / Week - SDOL 10mg (Daily)
  • I know this is one of the harshest stack you can get out there but it works well for me.
- My Gym has an advanced body scale available 24/7 called InBody, it will calculate your body weight /fat % ..etc (it's really accurate you can see after one week on cycle things start to kick in scan copy attached)
  • I'm sure most of you out there when you start your gear you might feel the strength but you will keep telling yourself nothing is changing because you cannot see that much of change on your body.
  • Usually, my wife notices the changes but i don't.
  • it's amazing when you utilize the advanced scale to tell you what is going on .
  • I was impressed by how clear the results are:
    • Started weight 174.6 lbs ----(4 weeks)--> 184.9 total (+10.3 lbs) not too bad for 6 cycles (my goal is to stay as lean as possible and get a bit bigger)
    • Fat % (13.8) --> 11.1% (-2.7%)
    • Lean body weight (150.6 lbs) ----(4 weeks)--> 164.5 lbs (+13.9 lbs)
    • SMM (Skeletal Muscle Mass) 85.5lbs --> 93.9 (+8.4 lbs)

- I noticed as well when i am on a cycle using my apple watch that my rest heart rate jumps from 54 BPM to 70 BPM (it's not a big deal but this is how this stack affecting your heart even when it's resting) to be more specific the TREN it makes you go from Athlete to below-average really quick.

Scan-Oct-9-2021-1.png

Reaction score
One of my gyms has one of these things. I should try it just for giggles.

Reaction score
go for it, my only regret is i wish i started it for all my previous cycles

MuscleMedicineMD

Reaction score
SCALE (for weight) + MIRROR (for BF%) has always been enough for me personally +/_ SCALE
But I do appreciate the desire for more specific measurements w/ my BBing Coaching clients,
I wish everyone had one of these and will now ask about their gyms devices...

Highly androgenic cycles like yours are great while calorie restricted, but in a surplus I never see the muscle gains you would expect on paper. hopefully you are keeping your Estrogen on high end, focusing exclusively on diet whether that is carb cycling, straight reverse slowly, super clean bulking or likely a mix.
That is where all the gains lie,
Will look for similar new age scales since it will help me track people better if available,
Best,
MuscleMedicine, MD

MuscleMedicineMD

Reaction score
ps. Remember... Cardiac OUTPUT at Rest (CO)= HR x BP
Heart in androgenic state:
-- beats faster (due to inhibited Vagal N tone, and pacemaker activation directly via B1 receptors)...and

---fights against greater AFTERload bc BP is raised with Na Retention, Estrogen/fluid retention, plus Muscular arterial walls vasoconstriction, esp Aortic Arch, via local NS stimulation

- Androgenic effect of NorEpi--->EPi conversion. Nepi has greater Alpha receptor predominance as well as lacking Beta-2-receptor activation seen in Epi.

**This is partially why off-season clients do not get prescribed TrenE, or MAST often. It's taxing on all systems..(mast much less so obviously)*

Best,
MuscleMedicine, MD

MuscleMedicineMD

Reaction score
To help/as reference since same height as you then,
20yrs ago, @18yo 1st cycle- Test E 250mg/w x 8wks
Adams bathroom most musc (3) 543.jpg
6'1'', 191lbs. What do you think your Machine would read my BF%? please lmk..
The next 5yrs I kept Test @250 + LD anabolics. Only Diet changed really and focus was on maxing out gains for that dose which I did--> reaching 231lbs before leaving BBing.
-I encourage you to stay put gear wise, since youre high for your weight, until no change in machine measures x 3mo. You can reach out to me for consult/Design a diff/new AAS schedule:)

FYI, will be posting a similar reply to another members comments elsewhere. Youre not seeing double

Charger69

Reaction score
S

Highly androgenic cycles like yours are great while calorie restricted, but in a surplus I never see the muscle gains you would expect on paper. hopefully you are keeping your Estrogen on high end, focusing exclusively on diet whether that is carb cycling, straight reverse slowly, super clean bulking or likely a mix.
That is where all the gains lie,
Wilu

I do not consider that high androgen, however it is rare that someone agrees with me on the estrogen.

Reaction score
@MuscleMedicineMD dude, you are very knowledgeable (RESPECT) i cannot tell your BF in that picture because you are blocking your abs but I would say 13-15% when I get down below 12% my abs start to get very visible.

here is my full journey:
Gears are not magical drugs you won't see crazy changes in few weeks it takes months or few years to get to your dream body even with tren. my way of doing it is to get in then get out (cycle on then PCT) you have to let go of the fact that you will lose some mass by the end of the cycle but it's for your own good your body (your organs and receptors need some rest) blast and cruse only if your body stopped producing Test then you are excused otherwise stick to the routine

my 10 years journey in pictures I cycle once a year. except for this year, i did it 2ice a year.

ProjectX.png

Reaction score
The problem with relying on the scale & mirror won't put you in the right direction especially if you are testing your diet I am increasing my calorie intake gradually right now I am at 3500 planning to hit 4000 next without increasing my fat%. i am measuring myself once a week it gives me a clear indication if my diet is working or not besides most of us look at ourselves much time during the day you won't be able to tell you would need someone who sees you before starting your cycle preferably a girl then she will tell you if she noticed something changed about your body. never rely on a mirror :)

supreme666leader

Reaction score
plan on that exact cycle next summer but maybe less tren, and bump to 20mg superdrop if i feel good on 10mg

Reaction score
10mg was the best for me when i up it to 20mg i start having a constant nose bleed because my BP goes sky high i now it may seem a little to increase it by another 10mg but trust me it's a lot on your body already especially considering tren is part of it as well

dirtys1x

Reaction score
Are these inbody scans truly that accurate though? I have one at my gym and at the peak of my bulk last year it put me at 14 percent BF. Which I did not have. If it gets that wrong, then skeletal muscle mass and fat mass is off as well. I tried over three trials and got vastly different numbers too. And depending on if I did it before or after a cardio session the #s were off.

Idk, it’s a cool tool maybe if you were 100 percent consistent in how you used it. Even then you would take the actual numbers with a grain of salt and just measure if SMM is increasing or decreasing over time. Maybe useful to use once every couple of weeks to measure progression.

MuscleMedicineMD

Reaction score
I do not consider that high androgen, however it is rare that someone agrees with me on the estrogen.
Testosterone (which naturally includes DHT) is considered by me relatively highly androgenic bc it potentiates via 5-AR and hyperconcentrates in androgenic selective tissues, such as hair, skin, prostate..
causing typical ANDRO side effects... but not so at the AR in Skeletal muscle where 5-AR Activity is very low, and DHT 3-alpha HDH is high (all but removing DHT activity) THUS it really depends how you mean the word & where your talking about..
TREN is king of ANDRO
SuperDROL is not something Id ever use or carry and although is have a reported good AA ratio, when its effects are described it sounds very androgenic...no personal exp to speak from so count me null.
Halo would also have to be mentioned as highly androgenic as well based on reports. it also does 5-AR and potentiates..

Best-MuscleMedicine, MD

MuscleMedicineMD

Reaction score
The problem with relying on the scale & mirror won't put you in the right direction especially if you are testing your diet I am increasing my calorie intake gradually right now I am at 3500 planning to hit 4000 next without increasing my fat%. i am measuring myself once a week it gives me a clear indication if my diet is working or not besides most of us look at ourselves much time during the day you won't be able to tell you would need someone who sees you before starting your cycle preferably a girl then she will tell you if she noticed something changed about your body. never rely on a mirror :)
well I do understand where you are coming from and based on those PICS, the progress, the diligence shown over a 10yr period.. especially the 1x/yr schedule..I would trust your judgement.
AMAZING work!
Now, the why's of this method, is not something I completely understand. That final product physique could have been achieved much sooner and thus enjoyed and benefited from much sooner...
I know you must have good reasons beyond recovery..bc that is a whole other can of worms..

These newage scales, like with BP, best measure same time, day of wk, conditions etc. more accurate the more variables are controlled..

Best to you-MuscleMedicine, MD

Charger69

Reaction score
Testosterone (which naturally includes DHT) is considered by me relatively highly androgenic bc it potentiates via 5-AR and hyperconcentrates in androgenic selective tissues, such as hair, skin, prostate..
causing typical ANDRO side effects... but not so at the AR in Skeletal muscle where 5-AR Activity is very low, and DHT 3-alpha HDH is high (all but removing DHT activity) THUS it really depends how you mean the word & where your talking about..
TREN is king of ANDRO
SuperDROL is not something Id ever use or carry and although is have a reported good AA ratio, when its effects are described it sounds very androgenic...no personal exp to speak from so count me null.
Halo would also have to be mentioned as highly androgenic as well based on reports. it also does 5-AR and potentiates..

Best-MuscleMedicine, MD
You mentioned halo which brings up a question. is there anywhere where I can get the toxicity of different orals? I hear that this toxic to the liver and that is toxic to the liver. I do know that orals can tax the liver however I am not sure if they are all equal or one is more toxic than the other.

Reaction score
[UPDATE]
just hit my first goal for this cycle 10.1% body fat after 6 weeks i am down from 13.8% to 10.1% which is a total of 3.7% BF drop i give the credit to Tren and SD. my body looks so cut almost like stage ready.

my 2nd target is to hit my target body weight of 200-205 lbs. but it will be impossible my weight is increasing slightly but i won't hit my target since i am losing fat as well and gaining muscle:
  • Started weight 174.6 lbs ----(6weeks)--> 183.3 total (+8.7 lbs) so i lost about 2 lbs since week 4
  • Fat % (13.8) --> 10.1% (-3.7%) so lost total 3.7% BF since day 1 and 1% since week 4
  • Lean body weight (150.6 lbs) ----(6 weeks)--> 165.1 lbs (+14.5 lbs)
  • SMM (Skeletal Muscle Mass) 85.5lbs --> 95.0 (+9.5 lbs)

if i hit 190-195 lbs and keeping my BF% at 10% i will be happy.

Reaction score
ps. Remember... Cardiac OUTPUT at Rest (CO)= HR x BP
Heart in androgenic state:
-- beats faster (due to inhibited Vagal N tone, and pacemaker activation directly via B1 receptors)...and

---fights against greater AFTERload bc BP is raised with Na Retention, Estrogen/fluid retention, plus Muscular arterial walls vasoconstriction, esp Aortic Arch, via local NS stimulation

- Androgenic effect of NorEpi--->EPi conversion. Nepi has greater Alpha receptor predominance as well as lacking Beta-2-receptor activation seen in Epi.

**This is partially why off-season clients do not get prescribed TrenE, or MAST often. It's taxing on all systems..(mast much less so obviously)*

Best,
MuscleMedicine, MD
You're describing the effects of androgenic compounds that lead to a reduced cardiac output. Do you think this reduced cardiac output can be the cause for reduced cardio endurance that's frequently described by users of certain drugs, most notably tren? I assume this can lead to hypertrophy and eventual heart failure as well. I've never heard someone state reduced cardiac output as a side effect of steroid use, or maybe I missed it in my reading. I am intrigued.

New Threads