Very strange sides in PCT

Reaction score
I ran a 8 week oral PH and have just started my 3rd week of PCT but am having very random raised HR during rest, and sleep is being effected. Also noticed I am quite dizzy, to the point of feeling sick.

Any guys out there heard or seen these before? Currently on no stims, and just work out like a mofo.. its just getting to the point of no return what do I do?

I saw a doctor, explained symptoms and got ECG done etc, all came back fine, blood pressure is good too.

Cheers
king.

Curiosity

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
maybe you could tell us what your PH cycle and PCT are?

mabdelrasoul

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well I just finished my pct but while on I was beyond natious all day ann allso had head aches.

mabdelrasoul

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Also are you eating right? I found myself feeling worse when not consuming enough food.

Reaction score
Thanks for the fast replies; got my good mate gymrat helping me too, but also reading a ton;

Cycle was Alpha Mass (which is Ultra DHEA) for 8 weeks and PCT was Torem for 14 days with Forma Stanzol and some DAA.

No idea, but the elevated HR is worrying me bad, also the dizzyness is strange, like I am lightheaded.

Reaction score
Just cant put my finger on it hey, would over-training cause this? I mean i doubt I am over training, 1hr a day sessions and slow cardio.

Reaction score
It would be low e2? I mean, I got bloods done before PCT and had low e2 from the cycle.

SuperBane

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If you are that worried check into the hospital get a FULL blood panel done, Explain what you did, What you were on and how long.

Most guys don't run PH's here.
Frankly you really don't know what is in that shit to be exact.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
take it ez on him. he knows what he did wrong (runin the PH) and were going to help him get back on track.

bubbagump

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My first cycle was PH. I didnt know any better either. Shit happens bro. Not sure what to tell you about your sides. I didnt have any problems coming off of PH. The bros here will steer you right.

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Any oral does that too me..I have to sit down every time-no matter if its Superdrol to Anadrol.

It's gotta be bp related for us..only thing I can think of.

It goes away once the compounds leave your body.

#TheMatrix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
hows your blood sugar? im almost going to say your blood sugar was low....
most dont really look at blood sugar being a cause of the symptoms you have. but they sure do match.
hope it was just a low blood sugar case and you're not diabetec

mattyice

Reaction score
are you taking pct meds on an empty stomach? at what doses? elevateded hr, dizziness go hand in hand...

Reaction score
hows your blood sugar? im almost going to say your blood sugar was low....
most dont really look at blood sugar being a cause of the symptoms you have. but they sure do match.
hope it was just a low blood sugar case and you're not diabetec

I think you are correct here... and you can't just test for low blood sugar you have to drink this glucose drink prior to the test and wait an hour afterwards. I get hypoglycemic and the beginning of my cycles and when coming off... it's pretty common.

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I think you are correct here... and you can't just test for low blood sugar you have to drink this glucose drink prior to the test and wait an hour afterwards. I get hypoglycemic and the beginning of my cycles and when coming off... it's pretty common.

you can just check for bloodsugar. go to walmart, got to the diabetes aisle, buy a small cheap blood glucose monitor, it comes with strips and lancets to test the blood and bingo...you got your blood sugar. its always a good tool to have on hand for various reasons to test

Reaction score
you can just check for bloodsugar. go to walmart, got to the diabetes aisle, buy a small cheap blood glucose monitor, it comes with strips and lancets to test the blood and bingo...you got your blood sugar. its always a good tool to have on hand for various reasons to test

Well yes you can do that but that won't really tell you much if you are hypoglycemic. They have to measure how fast it is taking you to burn through your sugar. Those tests are designed for diabetics. I have to get tested once a month in the lab because I produce too much insulin. If you have just eaten a meal your blood sugar will test fine or if it's been 12 hours then it will be lower. Trust me you can't do it at home.

New Threads