Vid’s 2018 Log

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
long way to go? you've come a long way already from that before picture. something to be very proud of.

Thanks, you guys have made me see it as a lifelong journey. I went from out of shape to the beginning of in-shape. Once I’m done leaning out it’s time to have fun with conditioning and growth.

One day I might even have the courage to dip my toes into the shallow end of power-lifting. That seems to be the hardest challenge of all of them.

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
Nice work Vid! You have put a lot of work in to get where you are, keep it up!

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
Strong work brother keep putting one foot in front of the other

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
Progress is real, dedication, and hard work kid...nice!

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Personally I'd focus on gaining muscle at this point. Raise that metabolism. You're green enough you can eat at a surplus and hit the weights and cardio hard, lose fat and gain muscle.

My .02

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
Personally I'd focus on gaining muscle at this point. Raise that metabolism. You're green enough you can eat at a surplus and hit the weights and cardio hard, lose fat and gain muscle.

My .02

Thanks, that decision has been my inner struggle every week. Can’t convince myself if it’s a really good idea or if I’m getting overly anxious and cutting things short. Great to hear it from other people.

Reactions: Jin

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Thanks, that decision has been my inner struggle every week. Can’t convince myself if it’s a really good idea or if I’m getting overly anxious and cutting things short. Great to hear it from other people.

Lets say you gain 20lbs and stay the same bf, which means you are gaining fat and muscle. You will look much better. And be stronger. And have a higher metabolism.

And thats not not going to be the case. I believe you can further reduce Bf while gaining muscle and eating more. You have Spongy and the work ethic.

Newbie gains are real.

Go for it.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
vid great job my brother!!!

herrsauce

Reaction score
Good work man, definitely noticeable improvement in your delts, traps, and midsection. Keep it up!

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]
Good work man, definitely noticeable improvement in your delts, traps, and midsection. Keep it up!

Thanks, delta and quads have been really exciting so far. Haven’t done jack for my arms, just trying to keep them from shrinking.[/FONT]

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
front and rear delts coming along. them abs will be made at taco bell... i mean the kitchen. lol. slow and stesdy wins the race you don't to lose too fast and have excess skin

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
It’s been awhile since I’ve updated this... in the post-weight loss pre-gainz grind...

Doc doubled my new BP meds and it’s a steady 115/71 so I’m now on the other side of average. Found out I had low T at 263 total. I’m going to a consult later this week on TRT... time to test me free T and decide what I’m going to do this year.

Today I hit chest... sadly I usually avoid it, even preferring to over-train legs instead

Tri-set
5x12 Machine flys
5x12 Decline cable flys (I’m in love with the nautilus freedom trainer now)
5x12 HS Decline Press

Regular sets
6x10 DB Incline press

Superset
3x20 Leg abduction machine
3x20 Machine pullovers

Regular sets
5x10 Dips (chest)

Last edited:

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score
Wow Vid, thats is some impressive work, gives me hope in my journey as well. Thanks for putting this up, was a great inspiration.

New Threads