Warning (FitCrunch)

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If you are someone like me who is very busy - work - life - no time ... I have reported before that the Farilife protein shakes (chocolate) are the bomb . com ... a relatively low calorie way to add 30 grams of protein ...

However, I have since included Robert Irvine's FitCrunch bars into my diet nutrition regimen ..

And, I am here to report those bars are a little slice of heaven -- especially the chocolate peanut better ones ... I am now up to 2 per day (Saturday only - 1 per day Sunday through Friday) ...

My advice is to be careful -- just 1 per day is nearly impossible ... those bars are tasty ... !!!

TiredandHot

Reaction score
If you are someone like me who is very busy - work - life - no time ... I have reported before that the Farilife protein shakes (chocolate) are the bomb . com ... a relatively low calorie way to add 30 grams of protein ...

However, I have since included Robert Irvine's FitCrunch bars into my diet nutrition regimen ..

And, I am here to report those bars are a little slice of heaven -- especially the chocolate peanut better ones ... I am now up to 2 per day (Saturday only - 1 per day Sunday through Friday) ...

My advice is to be careful -- just 1 per day is nearly impossible ... those bars are tasty ... !!!
I tried these for first time few months ago after seeing them in big lots. Absolutely love them! Found sam's club has 18 bars for $21, best price I've found.

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This is a slippery slope, my friend.

At first, it's just an innocent Fitcrunch in a pinch

Then it's TWO Fitcrunches

Next thing you know you're sucking off the manager of GNC just to satisfy your crippling addiction to Quest chips.

Diesel59

Elite
Reaction score
I've eaten these bars for many years. They're GOOD, but now that I track my macros they don't really fit in anymore.

PZT

Elite
Reaction score
The RedCon 1 oatmeal ones are nice

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I tried these for first time few months ago after seeing them in big lots. Absolutely love them! Found sam's club has 18 bars for $21, best price I've found.
I've been purchasing them at Cosco (pretty decent price) .. but I have 4 people who live at my house (wife) and 3 adult children ... I've literally had to hide them in my gun safe ... otherwise they'd be gone in 60 seconds ... also helps me to eat only 1 per day ...

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This is a slippery slope, my friend.

At first, it's just an innocent Fitcrunch in a pinch

Then it's TWO Fitcrunches

Next thing you know you're sucking off the manager of GNC just to satisfy your crippling addiction to Quest chips.
Fuck me ... I'd most def in a crunch do whatever was necessary to secure them bars .. they are de-licious ... LOL

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Fuck me ... I'd most def in a crunch do whatever was necessary to secure them bars .. they are de-licious ... LOL
The first step is admitting that you have a problem

Reaction score
They taste good but also give me a stomach ache. The less tasty Quest bars are a lot easier on my system.

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Dang it -- I ran out of my tasty FitCrunch protein bars yesterday ... Costco run this weekend .. .has anyone else noticed the Fairlife protein drinks seem harder to get these days -- I've been surving on Premier's lately ...

Last edited:
Reaction score
Dang it -- I ran out of my trusie FitCrunch protein bars yesterday ... Costco run this weekend .. .has anyone else noticed the Fairlife protein drinks seem harder to get these days -- I've been surving on Premier's lately ...
Yeah they are a pain in the ass to get sometimes. I alternate between Costco and Sam's for them.

New Threads