Welcome to the jungle

Reaction score
Hey all! I've been lurking the forum for a while and decided to show my ... well... new profile! Military, prior fire dept, car salesman (rated as untrustworthy right next to lawyers), and major depressive gym head who works out to maintain some sanity!

Long story short, I have nothing to do other than work out, go to work (40 hr wk), and hide in my shitty little room. I go to the gym as it's more of a peaceful setting than the barracks and keeps me away from all of these motherfuckers that contributed to some legitimate mental health problems. I keep my mind off of things by working out and hiding in the secluded gym (because god knows my enemies don't fucking workout).

I've been eating a diet more along with an "anabolic" trend that I saw on TTok (not proud of this) after I had hit a plateau. I've been keeping myself in a 750-1000 cal deficit and eating 60% fat, 30% protein, and 10% carbs for a total of around 2700 calories/day. I've quit drinking alcohol (entirely) and struggled with it for the last few months but now it's easy. I'm going to mix it up and eat some more carbs. I've had a little lethargy as the temps have gotten higher and the A/C at work doesn't work.... (it's 100º+ every day)... presumably because of the heat but also being in a deficit with that.

Specs:
Workout experience: Intermediate (9+ years total, 2 years doing it with a plan)
Weight: 181 (started at 192 in april/may)
Height: 68"
BF%: 16
Diet: Mostly red meats paired with a high-fat source (cheese, cream cheese, avocado) for primary meals. Breakfast usually consists of a bagel or protein oats.
Max DL: 350
Current goal: Get LEAN! Tone and define muscles.

I hope to gain from this group a better knowledge of what a proper diet would be, tips and tricks of a proper workout, and to work my way towards rapid progression.

FULL DISCLOSURE:
I came here looking for AAS info. The web is filled with scams and sketchy advice. It seems mostly to be outdated or too vague (which I now know is for good reason). Once I started lurking some more I realized I can gain a lot of good information about bodybuilding/weightlifting and saw the benefits of being a member of a community. I'm not probing anyone about anything AAS right now. I feel as though I can learn a lot more and get a better understanding before dipping my toes in the water of that. Being a member of a community is much more important to me than begging people for sources.

Cheers!

Strikeclinch

Reaction score
Hey all! I've been lurking the forum for a while and decided to show my ... well... new profile! Military, prior fire dept, car salesman (rated as untrustworthy right next to lawyers), and major depressive gym head who works out to maintain some sanity!

Long story short, I have nothing to do other than work out, go to work (40 hr wk), and hide in my shitty little room. I go to the gym as it's more of a peaceful setting than the barracks and keeps me away from all of these motherfuckers that contributed to some legitimate mental health problems. I keep my mind off of things by working out and hiding in the secluded gym (because god knows my enemies don't fucking workout).

I've been eating a diet more along with an "anabolic" trend that I saw on TTok (not proud of this) after I had hit a plateau. I've been keeping myself in a 750-1000 cal deficit and eating 60% fat, 30% protein, and 10% carbs for a total of around 2700 calories/day. I've quit drinking alcohol (entirely) and struggled with it for the last few months but now it's easy. I'm going to mix it up and eat some more carbs. I've had a little lethargy as the temps have gotten higher and the A/C at work doesn't work.... (it's 100º+ every day)... presumably because of the heat but also being in a deficit with that.

Specs:
Workout experience: Intermediate (9+ years total, 2 years doing it with a plan)
Weight: 181 (started at 192 in april/may)
Height: 68"
BF%: 16
Diet: Mostly red meats paired with a high-fat source (cheese, cream cheese, avocado) for primary meals. Breakfast usually consists of a bagel or protein oats.
Max DL: 350
Current goal: Get LEAN! Tone and define muscles.

I hope to gain from this group a better knowledge of what a proper diet would be, tips and tricks of a proper workout, and to work my way towards rapid progression.

FULL DISCLOSURE:
I came here looking for AAS info. The web is filled with scams and sketchy advice. It seems mostly to be outdated or too vague (which I now know is for good reason). Once I started lurking some more I realized I can gain a lot of good information about bodybuilding/weightlifting and saw the benefits of being a member of a community. I'm not probing anyone about anything AAS right now. I feel as though I can learn a lot more and get a better understanding before dipping my toes in the water of that. Being a member of a community is much more important to me than begging people for sources.

Cheers!
WHOA!!!! STOP RIGHT THERE! Don’t ever let me hear you say you wanna get “toned” ever again! I’ll gladly follow you and tell you anything I can to help but please don’t say that ever again bro that literally makes me cringe hahaha

Reaction score
WHOA!!!! STOP RIGHT THERE! Don’t ever let me hear you say you wanna get “toned” ever again! I’ll gladly follow you and tell you anything I can to help but please don’t say that ever again bro that literally makes me cringe hahaha
lol sounds good 👌

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground, great intro, well except for that little "tone" incident. 🤣

Last edited:

New Threads