What cycle or compounds produced the best strength gains?

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
love test/tren/eq/ment. cant do deca...want to but it makes me sick AF. whole line of deca - short long medium.

Methyl mike

Accelerati Incredibilus
Reaction score
Blue hearts and pinks where the best dbol I ever had.. One of my guys gave me some Balkan to try out next round.. From my experience and I’ve been saying this for years . Real pharma orals are night and day with ugl both on how they feel and results
Blue hearts tested terrible. I still have a bunch. Look at the underground section skankhunt has a thread on Turkish pharmacy which is who I gotnthrm from.

Reaction score
The best I've done was test/deca/dbol. Nowadays I basically just do test/var. Not quite as potent, but a lot less sides for me to manage so it evens out in the end.

Reaction score
The best I've done was test/deca/dbol. Nowadays I basically just do test/var. Not quite as potent, but a lot less sides for me to manage so it evens out in the end.

Same for me. I can't be dragging ass feeling like shit to the point it affects my work and life anymore. Just not worth it. I did a local push pull meet last year on only 150mg a week of test e and 20mg of var a day (and creatine lol) as an experiment and still put up decent numbers.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Blue hearts tested terrible. I still have a bunch. Look at the underground section skankhunt has a thread on Turkish pharmacy which is who I gotnthrm from.
Then the ones you got are fakes .. there are tons of fake hearts.. fakes are more shiny blue the real ones are a dull blue

Methyl mike

Accelerati Incredibilus
Reaction score
Then the ones you got are fakes .. there are tons of fake hearts.. fakes are more shiny blue the real ones are a dull blue
The ones I have are dull blue and allegedly came.from a pharmacy jn Turkey. Just goes to show AAS is like a box of chocolates or some shit.

Reaction score
Just Test for me
King of compounds
Does everything I need.

Sure, I'll throw in other compounds, like Tren for cutting with Var
Abombs and Deca to throw the size on.

But at the end of the day, Test just treats me well
Totally. As well lots of the DHT based compounds are great for strength. Most orals for sure. Halo, M1T, Anadrol,Winny, the list goes on….but they come at a pric.e health wise. Test is best for most everything.

Rigorhead

Reaction score
I got some great strength gains my last cycle: Test Primobolan and Anavar. I totally smashed through a plateau I've been at for about a year or so.

New Threads