what side effect from gear do you hate the most

JakeRuss91

Reaction score
Horrible stomach and chest acne. I'm talking everywhere gents

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
There aren’t any real side effects with Omega that’s I’ve experienced. With Nova labs, I’ve had PIP, test flu, depending on batch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reaction score
[FONT=&quot]Over the years and I have used my share of gear I would say long term so far is hair growth..man ima ****ing ape got hair all over my delts back ass wtf..I didn't mind it so much when it wasn't as visible but its like fertilizer been sprayed on me.[/FONT]
Fucking night sweats while on tren, living in Australia I have the aircon on 18 degrees at all times and still sweat through the sheets. Mrs always gets annoyed and makes me sleep on towels or puts a thick one between us.

rawdeal

Elite
Reaction score
I swear that sometimes the fake threads on here from old "members" reminds me of mainstream media.

A 10 year "member" with 48 post makes a thread and literally 1 minute later another "member" from "2011" with "42" posts, replies.

Oh boy. Can't wait for the next scripted thread....
I have neither the time nor the urge to read every post in every thread, but that's "on me."
Sometimes I miss some real jewels when I don't, like this one from back in May.
BSP brought something to UG, and sadly took it away when he left.

DesertRose

Lady Member
Reaction score
Keep telling everyone to get a bedjet, or an ooler. It will change your life, and you will sleep so much better even when not blasting. Keep night sweats at bay... puts you into a deeper sleep too.

Or find an enterprising and energetic gentleman (better yet, several) to fan you with palm fronds whilst you sleep.

10/10 would (in my dreams) recommend!

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Or find an enterprising and energetic gentleman (better yet, several) to fan you with palm fronds whilst you sleep.

Umm, I applied 2 weeks ago. Does silence mean I don't get the job 😢

JakeRuss91

Reaction score

I'm actually all for that... just replace the fellas for some smoking blondes and I'll sleep like a baby

Reaction score
Can't say I have bad side effects, except for oily skin.