Where do you guys get your bloodwork done?

ATLRigger

Elite
Reaction score
Should i stop taking biotin for a couple weeks before testing? It says biotin may skew results.

Reaction score
Does anyone know where to get labs in Hawaii? Oahu specifically. I have tried all the google sites, even was able to order twice, only to get an email saying they are not servicing HI.

JuiceTrain

Elite
Reaction score
Does anyone know where to get labs in Hawaii? Oahu specifically. I have tried all the google sites, even was able to order twice, only to get an email saying they are not servicing HI.

Have you tried DefyMedical?
It's an online TRT clinic... that's who I get my bloods through

Idk if they service Hawaii but it doesn't hurt to ask...

Reaction score
It been a while since I had blood work done outside of my GP. I have used PrivateMDLabs in the past but holy shiot there are alot more test available now. Where do you guys go and what test?
go to marek health. Search "Stan Efferding" he has 2 panels that you can order. The basic one is just over $100 and the other is I think $400 but covers everything. If I'm doing a nor-19 cycle I'll add prolactin to the cheaper test. This has been the cheapest I have found for what I need. I couldn't see if they can help you in Hawaii.

Butch_C

Pony Boy
Reaction score
I am an inpatient mother-f'er. I did my bloodwork 1 week ago and I am chomping at the bit to get the results. I am used to when my doctor orders labs and I use my insurance. We go through Lab Corp and I normally have results the next day, the longest I have waited is 3 days. I ordered the tests through Privatemdlabs which was very easy and reasonable without insurance, but it went through quest. Quest is close by and it was a breeze going there, they accepted the orders without issue....7 days later and I am checking my email every 4-5 hours, like a kid waiting on a present to arrive. Haha oh well, hopefully it will come through soon.

Dex

Elite
Reaction score
I am an inpatient mother-f'er. I did my bloodwork 1 week ago and I am chomping at the bit to get the results. I am used to when my doctor orders labs and I use my insurance. We go through Lab Corp and I normally have results the next day, the longest I have waited is 3 days. I ordered the tests through Privatemdlabs which was very easy and reasonable without insurance, but it went through quest. Quest is close by and it was a breeze going there, they accepted the orders without issue....7 days later and I am checking my email every 4-5 hours, like a kid waiting on a present to arrive. Haha oh well, hopefully it will come through soon.
That is strange. My results are usually back the same day from my PCP. Through PrivateMDLabs and Labcorp or Quest, it is always 24-48 hours.

Butch_C

Pony Boy
Reaction score
That is strange. My results are usually back the same day from my PCP. Through PrivateMDLabs and Labcorp or Quest, it is always 24-48 hours.
Now I am curious. I thought Quest must be a little slower, now I am like WTF?

Dex

Elite
Reaction score
I was worried they would be after these price changes on PrivateMDLabs. I have to use Quest since my old hormone panel from Labcorp went from $65 to $302. However, Quest seems to be within the 48hrs so far. My last one from Quest was 3 months ago.

Dex

Elite
Reaction score
Hey, did they come back? I just did Quest yesterday morning and I have my results, 22hrs later. I hope they didn't lose your bloodwork.

Butch_C

Pony Boy
Reaction score
Hey, did they come back? I just did Quest yesterday morning and I have my results, 22hrs later. I hope they didn't lose your bloodwork.
Yes today!

Reactions: Dex

Adrenolin

Bad Daddy
Reaction score
I went to quest this morning at 10am, walked out at 10:04am. That's definitely record for me

Adrenolin

Bad Daddy
Reaction score
Glucose probably gonna be high I had like 4 donuts right before I went in

Reaction score
You guys using Quest directly or Quest through privatemdlabs?

If direct through Quest, do they have the same packages as the "by quest" from privatemdlabs?

Is it less expense to go direct?

Dex

Elite
Reaction score
You guys using Quest directly or Quest through privatemdlabs?

If direct through Quest, do they have the same packages as the "by quest" from privatemdlabs?

Is it less expense to go direct?
Privatemdlabs, it was much less expensive than it is now but still not too bad.

Adrenolin

Bad Daddy
Reaction score
Privatemdlabs, it was much less expensive than it is now but still not too bad.
Same I use to use labcorp through privatemdlabs, but all the prices shot up $250

New Threads