Who says America is NOT bankrupt?

Times Roman

Reaction score
http://news.yahoo.com/budget-deficit-rises-120-billion-october-190237736--business.html

Budget deficit rises to $120 billion in October

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The budget deficit rose in October, the first month of fiscal year 2013, as looming negotiations over expiring tax cuts and imminent spending reductions dominated the post-election political landscape.

The Treasury said on Tuesday the October deficit was $120 billion, larger than economist forecasts for a $114 billion gap and up from $98 billion in October of 2011.

Growth in expenditures outpaced rising receipts, deepening the deficit. Outlays grew to $304 billion from around $262 billion in the same month last year while receipts rose to $184 billion from $163 billion.

Following President Barack Obama's election to a second term last week, the debate in Washington has quickly shifted to the combination of expiring tax breaks and new spending reductions known as the "fiscal cliff."

Lawmakers involved in the debate gathered in Washington on Tuesday for the first time since the elections, setting the stage for a week of trial balloons and rhetorical repositioning.

The Congress has just returned from a break after the November 6 elections. Topping the agenda is the year-end convergence of urgent tax and spending issues that, if mishandled, could plunge the economy into another recession.

The United States had reported a budget surplus for September, the final month of the 2012 fiscal year, but the tiny bump in revenues did not prevent the country's deficit from exceeding $1 trillion for the fourth year in a row.

The 2012 budget gap was $1.089 trillion, smaller than last year's deficit of $1.297 trillion largely because of higher corporate income tax receipts and less spending.

Big Worm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Keep running jobs out of the country, keep supporting people who dont want to work, and watch the country go further down the shitter.

Christosterone

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
China has already economically invaded, no amount of ammo is gonna help you

my 12 gauge with 20 round drum, ak with 75 round drum and ar with a 100 rounder say different. Oh, and each one comes with a extra in the chamber for the hero who wants to try me first.

cheaper than dirt, for all my militia needs

theminister

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
my 12 gauge with 20 round drum, ak with 75 round drum and ar with a 100 rounder say different. Oh, and each one comes with a extra in the chamber for the hero who wants to try me first.

You won't own it anymore as you'll have to sell it for food

Big Worm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

I read this and thought, "he must be from Texas". Sure enough.

losieloos

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
There not invading shit, we won't stand for that.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
China has already economically invaded, no amount of ammo is gonna help you

That and the fact China would destroy us we could never take them on always have know it and why we don't fuck with them.

Reaction score
This is such a complicated subject with so many different contributors.

DJ21

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
There not invading shit, we won't stand for that.

America had a chance to stand up and vote for someone that does not want to see America crumble.

I really don't know what will happen now..

Christosterone

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
True story, I think it's over 2 guns a person, babies included. We don't call 911 around here.

Christosterone

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
We also have 25 million people....drum on a semi auto tactical shotgun, im telling you its an instant way to put shit eating grin on your face, and I don't take it hunting, unless you call me looking for the unfortunate fool who wants to break in hunting.

theminister

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
While this is all in jest, that is the problem of America..... Lazy fat fucks who won't get off their arse to do anything. I'm English, they're the same binge drinking fat fucks who rely on social welfare payments. Mind you it's the governments for handing out this cash and not offering incentives. Chinese have got this spot on, you don't work you don't eat. Simple as that, the government will give you a job though, even if it's bicycle attendant

RoidGear.net

Latest posts