Who switches up their training routines throughout the year and how many times in a year?

buck

Reaction score
I switch things when i feel there is a physical or mental need to do so. But often the order of the workout can not be done in the fashion that i want as the equipment is being used. So i switch the order of the exercises which is a change or substitute something in its place. And waiting a long time for the equipment to open up that i want also changes the parameters of my workout.

Reaction score
Guys that switch shit often or try to mash together Frankenstein programs are the same guys that look the same year after year.

You either know how to program and train or you follow a pre-written program that works. Each program is designed based on intent and when you merge multiple programs you are eliminating that original intent.

I remember that piece of shit Pedro troll Lifter6973 would “train based on what works for him”. I always thought that was funny considering he’d never post a picture or a lift or specific training numbers. Lol, that’s usually a good indicator that whatever he does isn’t worth shit.

Ah. This was fun.

New Threads