Who's on Testosterone undecanoate?

Reaction score
I recently switched to Testosterone undecanoate from cypionate. I like the idea of infrequent injections and stable T levels. Coming off from a blast so Test C is tapering down, I can't report anything yet.

I'm on 250mg one injection per week (cruise) so I know it's quite heavy ester undecanoate which is about 60% of actual Testosterone hormone. So it's not the same as say enanthate mg per mg and totally uncomparable to propionate.

I did mini frontload as it's very long ester and without it takes about 100 days to fully load (in sesame carrier oil).

Anyone else using T undec for their TRT or cruise? If so please share your protocol and overall experience, I want to hear good and bad and anything in between.

Thanks for your time.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
I recently switched to Testosterone undecanoate from cypionate. I like the idea of infrequent injections and stable T levels. Coming off from a blast so Test C is tapering down, I can't report anything yet.

I'm on 250mg one injection per week (cruise) so I know it's quite heavy ester undecanoate which is about 60% of actual Testosterone hormone. So it's not the same as say enanthate mg per mg and totally uncomparable to propionate.

I did mini frontload as it's very long ester and without it takes about 100 days to fully load (in sesame carrier oil).

Anyone else using T undec for their TRT or cruise? If so please share your protocol and overall experience, I want to hear good and bad and anything in between.

Thanks for your time.
I use it. I inject once every 14 days for my TRT. Works great.

Initially I had an acne breakout when I first started. Could have been due to my front loading, or maybe it was due to the longer ester releasing hormone more slowly... I'm honestly not sure what caused it, but it eventually went away on its own.

Reaction score
I use it. I inject once every 14 days for my TRT. Works great.

Initially I had an acne breakout when I first started. Could have been due to my front loading, or maybe it was due to the longer ester releasing hormone more slowly... I'm honestly not sure what caused it, but it eventually went away on its own.
Oh, I remember reading some of your posts about T undec before I joined ugbb.

What is your dosage? How did you frontloaded it? Carrier oil? How long are you on it?

Also what where your previous trt protocols and how would you compare the overall experience and feeling on it vs other T esters. Thanks.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Oh, I remember reading some of your posts about T undec before I joined ugbb.

What is your dosage? How did you frontloaded it? Carrier oil? How long are you on it?

Also what where your previous trt protocols and how would you compare the overall experience and feeling on it vs other T esters. Thanks.
I've been reducing my dosage over time. Right now I'm actually not on Test-U, but only because I didn't feel like buying raws and brewing.

However I was using Test-U for a year straight. The first few months were annoying, I had little acne papules and the skin texture on my shoulders felt rough. I

I originally remembering the acne lasted 3 months, but going back in my notes it was actually something more like 6 months. After that I switched to Test-E to see if I could clear my acne (it did clear up), and then switched back to test-U and did not get acne again after that.

I've been working on reducing my TRT dose over time. Initially I started with 400mg every 2 weeks, which was close to the equivalent of 160mg/wk of test-e. I eventually reduced that to 280mg every 2 weeks, which is roughly the same as 120mg/wk of test-e.

Previous TRT protocol was 160mg/wk. of test-e, split into two dosages spaced 3.5 - 4 days apart.

In terms of how they compare; I think it's pretty similar. I did feel like my libido wasn't as strong on Test-U compared to Test-E, but that could just be my imagination. However don't mistake this to mean my libido was bad... it was still strong, I just didn't feel like a nymphomaniac 😂. To be honest a slightly lower libido would be a good thing for me... and my poor girlfriend/wife. 😂

Other than that, Test-U felt the same as the shorter esters of testosterone.

I have a thread somewhere here where I go into more detail about my experience.

Reaction score
I've been reducing my dosage over time. Right now I'm actually not on Test-U, but only because I didn't feel like buying raws and brewing.

However I was using Test-U for a year straight. The first few months were annoying, I had little acne papules and the skin texture on my shoulders felt rough. I

I originally remembering the acne lasted 3 months, but going back in my notes it was actually something more like 6 months. After that I switched to Test-E to see if I could clear my acne (it did clear up), and then switched back to test-U and did not get acne again after that.

I've been working on reducing my TRT dose over time. Initially I started with 400mg every 2 weeks, which was close to the equivalent of 160mg/wk of test-e. I eventually reduced that to 280mg every 2 weeks, which is roughly the same as 120mg/wk of test-e.

Previous TRT protocol was 160mg/wk. of test-e, split into two dosages spaced 3.5 - 4 days apart.

In terms of how they compare; I think it's pretty similar. I did feel like my libido wasn't as strong on Test-U compared to Test-E, but that could just be my imagination. However don't mistake this to mean my libido was bad... it was still strong, I just didn't feel like a nymphomaniac 😂. To be honest a slightly lower libido would be a good thing for me... and my poor girlfriend/wife. 😂

Other than that, Test-U felt the same as the shorter esters of testosterone.

I have a thread somewhere here where I go into more detail about my experience.
Very interesting, so basically you assume that that TU is about 20% less potent than equivalent dose of TE? Say for example 250mg TU is equal to 200mg TE weekly?

Acne is that bitch I learned to live with, for me it strikes when I experience hormonal fluctuations, usually coming off from higher dosage of Testosterone to a cruise. It hits me when I use dbol or if I use prop I have to inject daily. What I do is low dose roaccutane (isotretinoin) twice per year when I get bad breakouts I do 30 days (one package) of 10mg iso and it clears acne and makes it more manageable. I know it's not very healthy, but it's low dose plus it's better than to walk like a teenager with hormonal acne.

I will try and find your thread where you speak more on it, thanks man. Appreciate it.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Very interesting, so basically you assume that that TU is about 20% less potent than equivalent dose of TE? Say for example 250mg TU is equal to 200mg TE weekly?

Acne is that bitch I learned to live with, for me it strikes when I experience hormonal fluctuations, usually coming off from higher dosage of Testosterone to a cruise. It hits me when I use dbol or if I use prop I have to inject daily. What I do is low dose roaccutane (isotretinoin) twice per year when I get bad breakouts I do 30 days (one package) of 10mg iso and it clears acne and makes it more manageable. I know it's not very healthy, but it's low dose plus it's better than to walk like a teenager with hormonal acne.

I will try and find your thread where you speak more on it, thanks man. Appreciate it.
I did it based on maths, not on just an assumption. Although your 20% figure is much easier to calculate against; I might just start doing that in the future.

• Every 100mg of test-e contains 72mg of actual hormone after the ester is cleaved.
  • Every 100mg of test-u contains 63mg of actual hormone after the ester is cleaved.

With this, calculating the dosage needed when changing esters becomes easy. You could also calculate this by doing some math of the molecular weight of the base hormone, versus the molecular weight of the estered hormone... But like I said, your 20% figure does the same thing and makes the math much simpler.

For anyone else reading, here's a chart that shows how much hormone the various esters of testosterone contain per 100mg dose.

1000006762.jpg

Reaction score
I'm suprised nobody really uses Testosterone undecanoate here. Well it's just getting popularity, although availability of more common esters and people afraid of changes might be the real reason.

I Hope TU gets more attention in the future, since this is really making a life easier not just from injections being pain in the ass, but also since you inject so infrequently you can mini frontload and last your whole vacation/travel without experiencing crash of T levels.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
I'm suprised nobody really uses Testosterone undecanoate here. Well it's just getting popularity, although availability of more common esters and people afraid of changes might be the real reason.

I Hope TU gets more attention in the future, since this is really making a life easier not just from injections being pain in the ass, but also since you inject so infrequently you can mini frontload and last your whole vacation/travel without experiencing crash of T levels.
There was another guy here named MrRippedZilla, and all I mostly know is that the dosed once every 4 weeks and said he felt great, with no issues.

I think @silentlemon1011 also uses it, but likes to dose at once a week. I think he said he feels good, and chose this dosing frequency to keep things like acne under control. It's also possible that I imagined this in my head or got him mixed up with a different member 😅

Where as I felt best injecting once every 2 weeks. If it weren't for acne, I would be injecting once every 4 weeks.

Reaction score
There was another guy here named MrRippedZilla, and all I mostly know is that the dosed once every 4 weeks and said he felt great, with no issues.

I think @silentlemon1011 also uses it, but likes to dose at once a week. I think he said he feels good, and chose this dosing frequency to keep things like acne under control. It's also possible that I imagined this in my head or got him mixed up with a different member 😅

Where as I felt best injecting once every 2 weeks. If it weren't for acne, I would be injecting once every 4 weeks.
Oh yeah, I remember silent from another forum. He said he's on undec though idk about his protocol, I originally picked this idea from @Oml though he doesn't know that (now he does lol). Cridi887 too he advised me on loading when I asked him whether I did it right, wasn't too much off though.

I like once a week injection kinda reminds me fhat I'm still on and I can do without calendar app organizing/reminders. On steroidplotter graph appears to be as stable as cypionate eod which is very impressive. Thanks for discussion, it's always interesting

Oml

Reaction score
It’s easy to just say “It’s Monday, the first or third week of the month. Left shoulder. Second or fourth week of the month. Right shoulder”

New Threads