Who's taking BCAA's?

UrogenitalSubsect

Reaction score
To just rehash what others have said...

Recent research has proven that BCAAs are really not necessary if you are eating enough protein from sources high in these amino acids, such as animal protein or whey / casein protein powders. There has even been some research that has shown that too much BCAAs can be a bad thing, as they can interfere with the amino acids from your animal protein sources.

Basically, BCAAs aren't really a necessary supplement to get too strung out about purchasing as long as you are getting enough quality protein from animal sources or whey / casein powders. If you like BCAAs and believe they work for you, then continue taking them, but they're not a "necessary" supplement like many consider creatine, protein, and caffeine to be.

TRUSTNME

Reaction score
One of the first things I take upon rising with my HGH and arimidex. I will take them right after my workout, along with my L-glute and IGF1. It could be in my head, but I love the pump which could be from a number of things in the mix, but I know BCAA's has it's place when your tearing muscle tissue and need to recover for your next workout.

TRUSTNME

Reaction score
I also agree with your thread. It's a time and place for BCAA's and over kill and knowing when to take is key. As a bodybuilder timing is everything. Being off just a little could mean the difference between 1st and 2nd place. Just like carb depleting and carb loading. Timing of BCAA's is key.

UOTE=UrogenitalSubsect;446984]To just rehash what others have said...

Recent research has proven that BCAAs are really not necessary if you are eating enough protein from sources high in these amino acids, such as animal protein or whey / casein protein powders. There has even been some research that has shown that too much BCAAs can be a bad thing, as they can interfere with the amino acids from your animal protein sources.

Basically, BCAAs aren't really a necessary supplement to get too strung out about purchasing as long as you are getting enough quality protein from animal sources or whey / casein powders. If you like BCAAs and believe they work for you, then continue taking them, but they're not a "necessary" supplement like many consider creatine, protein, and caffeine to be.[/QUOTE]

New Threads