Why do so many newbs never post?

Reaction score
I’ll speak for myself and i try to post whenever i see an interesting thread would be cool meeting people in my area i don’t see many bodybuilders and now a days everyones fat and out of shape.

i have my source i’ve had for the past 10 years or so. I’m not here for the sources rather that my new job opened up a lot of free time and that i missed the boards.. and this lifestyle is responsible for a big part of my happiness in life fun to meet other people that are the same.

That aside there’s always the fact that new members will never be seen with the same value as a non green member that’s kind of normal i guess that some would be reluctant to give advice that’ll just be dismissed

I’d also say most are afraid to ask the wrong question and get bashed but those tend to make the most entertaining threads.

I’m not really shy i’ll give my 2 cents when i can but i won’t aggressively post here like i said i’m relieving some boredom. I like to scroll trough the new threads see if theres an interesting subject here and there i’ll chime in for sure

New Threads