Why Star Wars is the Greatest

Reaction score
Hey guys, new to the forum been lurking for a few weeks. Title is an inside joke, started on the wrong foot today. If you know you know.

Anyways I’m Currently on TRT and since jumping on I’ve been feeling amazing. Currently taking 200 Test C/week and also HCG to save the boys downstairs.

I plan on increasing my testosterone dose and running some Anavar for a cycle. Looking forward to seeing how it will help me with my goals.

This forum has been a treasure trove of information and I’m glad I came across it.

Reaction score
Definitely not a troll. Just pissed off someone with a bad joke after thinking we were playing around. Unfortunate really, though if there’s a bunch of trolls coming through here I can see why it escalated so quickly. I’m not gonna make a new account and act like nothing happened. It is what it is.

I’m just a dude who is trying to increase my strength gains and learn/teach along the cycle path.

Reaction score
Hey guys, new to the forum been lurking for a few weeks. Title is an inside joke, started on the wrong foot today. If you know you know.

Anyways I’m Currently on TRT and since jumping on I’ve been feeling amazing. Currently taking 200 Test C/week and also HCG to save the boys downstairs.

I plan on increasing my testosterone dose and running some Anavar for a cycle. Looking forward to seeing how it will help me with my goals.

This forum has been a treasure trove of information and I’m glad I came across it.
Height/weight age

What are your goals?

Is this your first cycle?

IronSoul

Elite
Reaction score
I was gonna say welcome to UG but take that nerdy Star Wars shit somewhere else!!

Ha kidding, but seriously. Stay here, but not a fan. Welcome to Ug. Glad TRT has been well for you. Would like to hear more about you and your goals. Haven’t read through this yet, I will. But I will say, I love Anavar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IronSoul

Elite
Reaction score
The circle jerk continues, gotta love it.

6’2/310lbs 32

Goal: strength gain and losing weight, would like to get to 220lbs while gaining muscle/strength along the way.

First cycle since TRT isn’t really a cycle.

What caused you to get on TRT? Are you doing it yourself or under a physicians hand?

Reaction score
What caused you to get on TRT? Are you doing it yourself or under a physicians hand?

Had all the symptoms of low T, blood work backed it up. My PCP said 250 was normal and refused to give me a referral to an endocrinologist.

I ended up going to TRTnation, provided blood work and they put me on my current protocol. I plan on continuing on 200/week after I cycle as it has been working great for me. I just want to up it a bit.

New Threads