Why Star Wars is the Greatest

beefnewton

Just Some Guy
Reaction score
Had all the symptoms of low T, blood work backed it up. My PCP said 250 was normal and refused to give me a referral to an endocrinologist.

I ended up going to TRTnation, provided blood work and they put me on my current protocol. I plan on continuing on 200/week after I cycle as it has been working great for me. I just want to up it a bit.

Similar experience and how I ended up UGL myself. The standards by which traditional MD's measure low testosterone are total horse cock vomited up by the AACE. However, a TT of 250 is low by even that pile of shit reference. Your PCP is an idiot and has no compassion.

I will say that I think 200mg/week is high, especially starting out. I know it's a popular protocol by clinics and even some of the less head-up-ass doctors now. But most people that need TRT don't need total replacement, and even if you needed total replacement, 200mg is using a nuclear bomb to kill a fly. Through resistance or actually developing a need for it, it took me over ten years to get to needing 175mg/week to maintain levels in the 800's. Everyone is different, yes, but I feel that's overkill. If you are lifting heavy and have been doing so for a while, that number will be higher for sure. The body adjusts, though. The extra will get bound/converted/excreted, but I don't think it's necessarily healthy. I started out with super low doses, like 35mg/week and just used labwork (and feels) as my guide (note that I started with levels ranging from 50-150). I don't know how true these numbers; I've never been able to find confirmation. But I've read that the natural production for men is 4-7mg per day. So accounting for a rough ester weight, that's 5.7mg-10mg for total replacement. That is likely oversimplifying the fuck out of it, but it did work for me as a rough guide along the way.

TL;DR. I wouldn't be so quick to increase dosage. TRT has long-term problems that will present themselves that much sooner for you, like cholesterol and thyroid. I hope they're checking your hematocrit.

Reaction score
The circle jerk continues, gotta love it.

6’2/310lbs 32

Goal: strength gain and losing weight, would like to get to 220lbs while gaining muscle/strength along the way.

First cycle since TRT isn’t really a cycle.
Fatty!!!! You’re a great big fat fucker!!!

Holy fuck you are one fat piece of shit. 🤣

Reaction score
heavy breathing checked out 50lbs ago 😏
Nah. You’re still a fat fucker.

You’re no where near a healthy weight and no where near running a cycle. Lose at least another 50 lbs and come back.

That should get rid of you for the next 5 years. You’ll be on yo-yo diets and eventually give up.

Once a fatty, always a fatty.

Reaction score
Nah. You’re still a fat fucker.

You’re no where near a healthy weight and no where near running a cycle. Lose at least another 50 lbs and come back.

That should get rid of you for the next 5 years. You’ll be on yo-yo diets and eventually give up.

Once a fatty, always a fatty.
Uhhhhh you okay bud? I love how wound up you are, no wonder you’re bald 😂

Reaction score
You clearly haven't "lurked" on this forum man. If you had, it wouldn't have got to this point. First of all, you're WAY too overweight to be messing with these drugs. Being that overweight shows you have no discipline in the gym or in the kitchen. If you are developing the discipline now and are being serious about it, then it is still too new to you to even walk down this path and you'll need to spend years gaining the habits to get you where you need to be before you even think about running a cycle. If you can't get that disciplined and stay that disciplined until you are at the very least 12% bf then there's no point in even thinking about it. Period.

PS this is coming from a guy who hasn't even ran his first cycle yet, and actually lurked on this forum a while

A good thing I read recently "A fat guy on steroids will look like a fat guy on steroids"

Last edited:

lfod14

Reaction score
6’2/310lbs 32

Goal: strength gain and losing weight, would like to get to 220lbs while gaining muscle/strength along the way.

First cycle since TRT isn’t really a cycle.

Unrealistic, you WILL lose muscle, and definitely won't be gaining strength the whole time, some... yes. But it absolutely won't be a linear gain. You have too much fat to lose. Your real life goal should be the fat loss while retaining as much muscle as possible. You should still be lifting for gains though, you'll need that intensity to not waste away during 100lb fat loss. Don't waste your time with pushing past TRT levels, keeping yourself in the TRT high-normal range is MORE than enough to give you a little bump and keep you in good shape thought out the loss.

I've done the 100lb weight loss, it sucks, but can be done in a year if you want to really kill it, plus being 32 will help that huge.

Reaction score
You clearly haven't "lurked" on this forum man. If you had, it wouldn't have got to this point. First of all, you're WAY too overweight to be messing with these drugs. Being that overweight shows you have no discipline in the gym or in the kitchen. If you are developing the discipline now and are being serious about it, then it is still too new to you to even walk down this path and you'll need to spend years gaining the habits to get you where you need to be before you even think about running a cycle. If you can't get that disciplined and stay that disciplined until you are at the very least 12% bf then there's no point in even thinking about it. Period.

PS this is coming from a guy who hasn't even ran his first cycle yet, and actually lurked on this forum a while

A good thing I read recently "A fat guy on steroids will look like a fat guy on steroids"

Unrealistic, you WILL lose muscle, and definitely won't be gaining strength the whole time, some... yes. But it absolutely won't be a linear gain. You have too much fat to lose. Your real life goal should be the fat loss while retaining as much muscle as possible. You should still be lifting for gains though, you'll need that intensity to not waste away during 100lb fat loss. Don't waste your time with pushing past TRT levels, keeping yourself in the TRT high-normal range is MORE than enough to give you a little bump and keep you in good shape thought out the loss.

I've done the 100lb weight loss, it sucks, but can be done in a year if you want to really kill it, plus being 32 will help that huge.
I got a long way to go that’s a fact. I have the discipline, I’m down 100lbs and counting. T levels were confirmed low and TRT has helped me tremendously getting my levels up. In my opinion going up from 200->400 a week will give me a boost in strength gains. I’ll do blood work before I increase the dose and decide then. Thank you both for your feedback.

Reaction score
I got a long way to go that’s a fact. I have the discipline, I’m down 100lbs and counting. T levels were confirmed low and TRT has helped me tremendously getting my levels up. In my opinion going up from 200->400 a week will give me a boost in strength gains. I’ll do blood work before I increase the dose and decide then. Thank you both for your feedback.
How much does a fat ass like you bench press? Serious question.

Reaction score
On the plus side, encouraging obese people to take large amounts of steroids could be an excellent population control measure.
Yea. Good point. Maybe we should rethink our collective advice.

Harm reduction for good, genuine guys.

SuperBlasts for the obese or retarded. 1.5 grams isn’t nearly enough. The magic only happens after 3 grams when it’s like a totally different compound, bruh.

New Threads