Why the fuck was this movie made?

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
They really played off of sharks....the Sharknado series was another crapshoot.....so bad you wanted to gut the movie, but instead you kept watching to try and find some redeeming quality.
I was gonna mention Sharknado lol that was soooo bad it got popular lol

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
Hell yeah I love all the new Tic Tacs she makes very entertaining

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
@Bobbyloads

An who can forget Brigette Neilsen's wonderful performance of "Nodding in the Park"
brigettenielsen.jpg

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
Never seen this
Wasn't a real movie , some one snapped a bunch of pics of her in a park all fucked up sucking on a half pint of cheap vodka all blown out on shit years ago.

RISE

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That movie looks fucking awesome.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Where's my popcorn?!? 🍿😳

Reaction score
Anyone who thinks this being made into a flick is crazy/wild/stupid and all, obviously hasn't gotten their hands dirty checking out some serious low grade movies, particularly horror.

I'm a sucker for that stuff, myself...I get bored with the gigantic blockbuster Hollywood bullshit and drastically overpaid, held to levels of a God "celebrities".

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
Anyone who thinks this being made into a flick is crazy/wild/stupid and all, obviously hasn't gotten their hands dirty checking out some serious low grade movies, particularly horror.

I'm a sucker for that stuff, myself...I get bored with the gigantic blockbuster Hollywood bullshit and drastically overpaid, held to levels of a God "celebrities".
When it comes out watch it and give us a review

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score

Wife and I personally try to out do each other finding horrible movies to watch , thats how i originally found trailer park shark

Reaction score
Wife and I personally try to out do each other finding horrible movies to watch , thats how i originally found trailer park shark
That's awesome, I need to do that with my gal. You want some hilarious cheese, if you haven't watched it yet, try Hellinger.

New Threads