Winny Depot ED or EOD?

Reaction score
About to stack some Winny at the end of my Test-E cycle what does anyone have to say about injecting 100mg EOD as opposed to 50mg ED?

HDH

Elite
Reaction score
It's really up to you. This conversation usually turns into a debate.

I know guys that do it both ways. For some it depends on the gear. If it's painful, 100mg at a time might not be your best bet. The smaller doses would be less painful. If using a slin pin, even better.

If I remember correctly, winny has a half life of about a day. So you really shouldn't notice the difference as an end result.

Personally, I would run it 50mg ED. Especially with a slin pin.

HDH

Christosterone

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
As stated, winny has hl of about a day, the winny I had hurt so bad injecting, like ripping my muscles apart, it was water based however. If you can handle it Ed is best

Reaction score
Mine is oil based. So it should be about the same as injecting test right?

Reaction score
Winny can hurt like a bitch, but if it is oil-based it will most likely be better than water-based...or at least from what i've experienced. If you can handle it, which i really don't see why you couldn't, ed would definitely be better and keep you much more stable than eod because stan's half-life(as stated above) is 24 hours.

HDH

Elite
Reaction score
Keep in mind also to inject it slowly. Especially for anyone that has water base. The faster you inject the Winny, depending on how fine it is, it can cause more irritation to the muscle because of the "particles" coming out of the pin under pressure ;)

HDH

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Going to run mine ED with slin pin:)

Tilltheend

Banned
Reaction score
I would inject it everyday to stabilize the levels of it in your blood.

New Threads