Winstrol and dbol stack??

Reaction score
been on 2 cycles. 500 mg test cycle and 700 mg test cycle,. Currently cruising on 150 mg. Got my hands on some dbol and winstrol and not sure if I should pitch them and go with a deca cycle or stack both the dbol and winstrol.
someone said it’s called “the poor man’s var”
Not sure any tips?

PZT

Elite
Reaction score
I’ve heard Winstrol is shit in most cases. Dbol is fun. Maybe try just test @ 500 and the dbol at a beginner dose

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
Using the two together seems like an odd combo, are you bulking or cutting?

I would much prefer adding deca into a cycle. Less sides and better results

OldeBull1

Reaction score
Forget for a second that these two have different intended effects; wet bulker vs a dry hardening compound.
But two orals? Your liver will thank for for saying no.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Start with, what are your goals? Then decide which compounds and plan are best for you to reach that goal.

Don't just take shit, just to take shit.

Thrawn

Elite
Reaction score
I'm old school and would always do a test base.

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
Dbol - known for blowing you up and putting on strength in a very short amount of time in some cases days.

Winny - known for drying out joints and tendons and making them brittle.

Sure that sounds like a great combo , what could possibly go wrong.

download (1).jpg

Reaction score
Nah man, don't toss them. I run these two all the time. They are wonderful synergy together.
BUT you've got to be careful.
Win is hard on the organs.
Dbol makes the cholesterol wonky af.
however: these two are both highly anabolic.
Combining them sounds foolish on paper, I agree. But I run win at around 5mg twice a day
With dbol @ 25mg dose (split into two) take them both together, 12 hours apart.
With a strong test base, it's fantastic!! You don't want to do it longer than about 6 weeks (and that's pushing it) stay on too of your bloods and BP!! Super important.

The results are very similar to Var, but not by the same token. The look is similar, but I LOVE var. It's second to none as far as quality muscle gain.
Winstrol is quality gains too. Yes, be hyper hydrated when running anything anyway, but really important on this stack. Stay on top of these things. Most certainly an advanced cycle.
If the joints begin to give problems, drop the win for a few days, continue on with dbol.
When jumping back on; only take it pre workout.
This stack does amazing work for me, but everyone is different. It gives me the dbol gains without the water, and it gives me the winstrol gains, without the pain or damage. Again, this is just me and dialing this in over the years. Don't take what I say as gospel. Research brother.

Jonjon

Reaction score
If I were you

I’d get some nandrolone. Deca or npp. If you had zero issues with 750 test, you could do 750 test 350 npp

That would be real nice. Toss in the dbol at week 8, only if you’re getting bored with your results

I’d save the winny for a cut. Winny is nice in its place and if you don’t mind being bald

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
He still has yet to say what the goal of his cycle even is.

He's just throwing shit against the wall.

GreatGunz

Elite
Reaction score
2 cycles?
Why not just keep running test ?
U don’t need anything else to grow!
You also don’t need more than 500 mg test ,You don’t just add more cause it’s ur 2nd cycle……..

New Threads