Womens 105Lbs Olympic Weightlifting

beasto

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Damn 251lbs for the gold medal on the clean and jerk...Impressive good clean lifts. The Asian countries DOMINATED!!!! China with the gold, Japan with the Silver, and Thailand with the Bronze. I can't wait for the higher weight classes to start. Rowdy brother I know you DVR'd it so hopefully I don't spoil anything for you.

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Fuck! I am a cheap bastard and dont have tv. I only have netflix and hulu hahaha. Hopefully i can still stream it somewhere online

corvettels3

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I saw this last night. Pretty impressive.. Our big girl Holly is going for it next Sunday at 2:30 CST on NBC sports. Her story was on MTV's true life and HBO's Real Sports.

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yup they get all the good hgh and var...

beasto

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yea correction on that it was Chine with Gold, Japan with the Silver, and North Korea with the Bronze. Shit those girls were beasting it!!! I think the chick from NK clean & jerked twice her body weight. But I think Svetlana Tsarukaeva will take the gold in the 63kg weight class. She's a monster!!! Good Var and Gh could be the key! I seen that a Turkist & Lithuanian lifter were DQ'd for the doping policey hahaha. Made me wonder what they were on LOL

Reaction score
Read a decent little article about why U.S. sucks in Oly...remember it being somewhat interesting and containing what seemed like plenty of common sense. I won't say that it's a chem. free comp, but I'd imagine they rock it due to differences in training.