wondering gear head

mistah187

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
whats up guys. just joining another forum. getting the willies from my other one. been in the gym for 12 years with a 4 year break while i was in the marines. done around 10-15 cycles. did most of them as a young uniformed kid. lol. took a 10 year break and just did my first in 10 years about 3 months ago. looking forward to making some friends and hopefully helping some bros. i see some familiar peeps on here so as soon as i can pm ill hit yall up

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to SI! You should be able to PM.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Cheers, Mate! Welcome to SI!

staxs

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to SI! Respect for Military my man.

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the family jar head. Just wondering, starting at what u call a young age and doing 15 cycles. What is your natural test levels now ?

mistah187

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i started at 21. did i think 8 cycles. no pct. a couple times only took like a 2 week break. all the stupid shit you could do i did. except i always had test involved. i seen results but not what i was expecting obviously. my diet was also shit. which is why i stopped. i never stopped learning shit though. i had books and shit that i often read. but back then you didnt have internet sights like this man. info was a lot of bro science. anyway after like 10 years i came back to the dark side with a wealth of knowledge and am looking forward to killin it.
as far as my natural t levels i will b getting some bloods done here in a couple weeks before i start my next cycle. i would think they r low. i have all the symptoms. low sex drive, low energy ect. so we shall see. ill check back.

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome brother - do it all right this time. We got you, lean on us.

Respect,
Vette

g0re

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome broski :thumbup: