Working out makes me happier

Reaction score
Lifting heavy weights and working out makes me happy.

Since working out and doing heavy weight I feel happier and healthier . Before the world made me think about my mental health , now I don't I just naturally feel happier

When I do squats and the weights feel heavy , the way I feel doesn't have any correlation to me being able to lift the weights it's weird . Mark rippetoe said this in a video and this 💯 true . It heavy well yeah last week it was heavy what you gonna do cry 😂

CT fletcher - pre workout audio also hypes me up in the gym . I think every young man should workout the benefits are so much more then muscles

Muscles
Strength
Testosterone boost
Happier
Routine
Dedication
Healthier eating
Strong mindset

Reader591

Reaction score
The value of lifting weights goes far beyond building muscle and strength. A lot of principles that will make you successful in the weight room can be tweaked and applied to nearly any aspect of life you want to be successful in. Glad to see you are learning that.

Reaction score
Exercise is (by far) the oldest form of mental health treatment. African bushmen believed that when a tribe member became ill (mentally) it was due to the fact that evil spirits were lingering in the village. The remedy was to send the afflicted on a 7-day walk through the jungle/forrest/whatever to rid them of these influences.

After 7 days of intense exercise, symptoms had abated and the person returned to the village. Easier than meds and no side effects.