Would these arms be considered to be a decent size? I know they aren’t massive but I think they look ok.

Reaction score
The arms are a 4 but the feet are at least a 10 possibly an 11.
Dang, out of curiosity, what is so bad about my arms? I’m not a bodybuilder or anything, but I thought they had decent size for a average gym goer.

Butch_C

Pony Boy
Reaction score
Dang, out of curiosity, what is so bad about my arms? I’m not a bodybuilder or anything, but I thought they had decent size for a average gym goer.
In the first few months or after the newbie gains?

Reaction score
In the first few months or after the newbie gains?
This was me after a cut. Here they are at my walk around weight. They get bigger by like an inch. Maybe they look better here rip?

Attachments

• 89606915-4AFF-487B-890D-E329026505F9.jpeg
    89606915-4AFF-487B-890D-E329026505F9.jpeg
    42.7 KB · Views: 87

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
This was me after a cut. Here they are at my walk around weight. They get bigger by like an inch. Maybe they look better here rip?
You look like you’ve just started training.
You don’t really have much muscle.

Reaction score
so - as you are a self admitted "gym goer" and not a bodybuilder, I think my opinion as a fellow "gym goer" can be sorta helpful?

Your arms are bigger than most guys in the 'normal world', but absolutely nothing special in your average gym. If I were to guess, you go to the gym sorta consistently. You probably sometimes follow a program strictly, but never for than a few months. And your diet is probably at most 40% disciplined.

I say that because you have some muscle, but are carrying way too much fat to be able to really see it. Also, your sleeves being rolled up like that kinda look stupid. Not trying to be mean, but you're literally asking to be judged.

I could be totally off base with my lifestyle predictions, but hey. Even us retarded clocks get the time right a few times every solstice.

Butch_C

Pony Boy
Reaction score
Look like the average gym goer to me. But why do you even care what some dude on the internet thinks. Keep working at it. Don't quit and progressively overload, eat well and grow!

Reaction score
so - as you are a self admitted "gym goer" and not a bodybuilder, I think my opinion as a fellow "gym goer" can be sorta helpful?

Your arms are bigger than most guys in the 'normal world', but absolutely nothing special in your average gym. If I were to guess, you go to the gym sorta consistently. You probably sometimes follow a program strictly, but never for than a few months. And your diet is probably at most 40% disciplined.

I say that because you have some muscle, but are carrying way too much fat to be able to really see it. Also, your sleeves being rolled up like that kinda look stupid. Not trying to be mean, but you're literally asking to be judged.

I could be totally off base with my lifestyle predictions, but hey. Even us retarded clocks get the time right a few times every solstice.
Lol you pinpointed my routine. Yeah although in the picture I was super lean, I’m very pale so that’s a issue, don’t think fat was the issue. Thanks for the feedback man! Yeah sorry about the sleeve lmao, at the time thought it would make my arms pop better 💀.

Reaction score
if you ran another cut, you might be working with a decent (but trim/athletic) physique. Right now the fat is making you feel much more bulky and "big" than you really are under that winter coat.

Trust me, I wore that coat for yearsssssssss.

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
Lol you pinpointed my routine. Yeah although in the picture I was super lean, I’m very pale so that’s a issue, don’t think fat was the issue. Thanks for the feedback man! Yeah sorry about the sleeve lmao, at the time thought it would make my arms pop better 💀.
You didn’t post a pic where you were kinda lean. Super lean means striations.
You have a gut and no definition.