Yano's old man lifts, such and so forth.

Reaction score

Week 6 Day 3 Max Lower

Aw yeah break in the action when the kids stopped over by i got back on the horse once the coast was clear and finished up. Felt good , everything moved well , probably should of worked a better progression on the pin squats sort of shot to 1RM when I prolly could of got in a couple more triples

Pin Squats to 1rm - These are a huge pain in the ass for me without having real pins , trying to land right in Jhooks every time just blows . missed once and damn near went over on my face. - 150x3 240x3 330x3 405x3 455x1 465x1 475x1 480x1 485x1*PR cus ,, well i never done em like this before hahaahah.

GM's - High to low - 160x10 165x10 170x10 175x10

Snatch Grip Rows - 140x10 145x10 150x10 155x10

Front Squats - 180x10 185x10 190x10 195x10

Abs - Twists holding 45 - 4 sets of 15
Why don’t you have safety bars for that half-rack?

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
Why don’t you have safety bars for that half-rack?
I lift God spots .. no really.

They want 190 bucks for the arms and I've just had better things to do with that much money lately. Youngest Daughter is getting married beginning of October and since the stroke I live off my investments and the interest , there's only so much to go around.

Reaction score
I lift God spots .. no really.

They want 190 bucks for the arms and I've just had better things to do with that much money lately. Youngest Daughter is getting married beginning of October and since the stroke I live off my investments and the interest , there's only so much to go around.
Saw horses then 👍

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
Saw horses then 👍
I have done that before , or because our house is basically held up by a series of big 6x6 boxes until all the foundation work is done Ive hung straps off those and set the rack up like that ,, but the one time i did have to drop it man it shook the damn house ,, i thought the ol lady was gonna send me out for a switch ,, she was hot haahaha.

quackattack

Reaction score
Pin Squats to 1rm - These are a huge pain in the ass for me without having real pins , trying to land right in Jhooks every time just blows . missed once and damn near went over on my face. - 150x3 240x3 330x3 405x3 455x1 465x1 475x1 480x1 485x1*PR cus ,, well i never done em like this before hahaahah.
Sounds sketchy as fuck.

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score

IronSoul

Elite
Reaction score
Damn man, sorry I’ve missed so much of your log recently. That court shit had me all side tracked lol. It’s good to catch up and see the work you’re doing. Congrats on your daughter getting married, if you’re happy about that lol. If not, let me know the guys info Also huge congrats on the PR. Another thing, I’m sure there’s a way we could figure out a way to get those safety bars for your rack. I’d rather you have them than not, or depend on something unreliable that could cause an injury. You’ve made too much damn progress for that nonsense. Keep up the good work and dedication brother. Your work ethic and positive attitude brings joy to my days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
Damn man, sorry I’ve missed so much of your log recently. That court shit had me all side tracked lol. It’s good to catch up and see the work you’re doing. Congrats on your daughter getting married, if you’re happy about that lol. If not, let me know the guys info Also huge congrats on the PR. Another thing, I’m sure there’s a way we could figure out a way to get those safety bars for your rack. I’d rather you have them than not, or depend on something unreliable that could cause an injury. You’ve made too much damn progress for that nonsense. Keep up the good work and dedication brother. Your work ethic and positive attitude brings joy to my days.

Yeah I'm happy about it hahaahah he is a really good guy treats her well. I got no complaints.

I'll pick those arms up here soon enough God spots I do the lifting. He's never let me down so far and I'd hate to hurt his feelings 👍

5 weeks to the meet last weeks gonna be some resting , feel great everything is moving well. This has been the most fun Ive had in years.

IronSoul

Elite
Reaction score
Yeah I'm happy about it hahaahah he is a really good guy treats her well. I got no complaints.

I'll pick those arms up here soon enough God spots I do the lifting. He's never let me down so far and I'd hate to hurt his feelings

5 weeks to the meet last weeks gonna be some resting , feel great everything is moving well. This has been the most fun Ive had in years.

Man, that’s all great stuff to hear. I’m happy for you dude. Definitely need that resting, you’ve been going hard. You getting excited for the meet?

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score

Just to keep the updates rolling in from fat man land

Diets still sitting at 2300 cals for now weight fluctuates with carbs i've noticed now having gone over a few days ,, holy shit i missed bagels hahaha. Scale says 223 today so I'm still on track for just having to roll back some carbs for a few days to make weight that makes me happy.

Work outs have good energy right now I'm not dragging ass and forcing myself through them. It all feels on point.

I'm a veiny bastard lol the longer this goes on the more shit appears on the shore as the ocean of shit recedes 👍

Cardio is still the same , 10 miles in the morning 10 miles at night , pace is still the same 28-29 mph trying to hold 30 is a beast , couple minutes and I've gota back off heart rate climbs like the temp on the oven readout. 10 miles takes me 22 to 23 minutes on average , fastest time so far as been 21:40.

No idea how many calories that burns off I don't really care it's more about heart health and keeping my breathing deep and under control. I heard about tren messing with folks air and making it hard to get wind so I really wanted to focus on that and keep my air up. I don't wanna get to the meet leaner n meaner looking that Ive been in years but not be able to jog up a flight of stairs or run back out to the car without sounding like I got TB.

Meet sneaks been ordered , I got a 15 cent squat so I went with 60 dollar shoes hah! just basic Chucks , black low tops. Should be here the 18th. That will give me a couple weeks to break em in a bit and get used to how they feel.

The one thing I might have to do is drill a new hole in my GD belt , ive lost so much weight i'm down to the last hole and ive really gota push to brace properly now. So I been giving the dewalt and box of bits the side eye but havent pulled the trigger yet.

"If you wanna be a beast , you gota do what beasts do" ET

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
Lets fucking ride !!! Time to hit the wind

Week 6 Day 4 Max Upper

Everything went well , a bit humbling on the steep inclines really thought I would end up higher but thats just foolish thinking for a lift I seldom do ... like I said ,, humbling.

Close Grip Steep Incline Bench to 1rm - 135x3 155x3 175x3 185x3 195x2 205x1 215x1 220x1 225x1*PR cus I dont really do them , not like oooo i went up in weight.

JM Press - Felt good today but its going to be hard to move up from 160 for a week or so by the feel of these today last set was a bitch - 145x10 150x10 155x10 160x10

Spoto Press - Kept these wide again - 145x10 150x10 155x10 160x10

Standing OH DB Press - 45x10 50x10 55x10 60x10 - finished these out but i damn near cracked my egg hahaha

Concetration Curls - just for the fuck of it - 25x10 30x10 35x10 40x10

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
Ok this falls under the category of ,,, WTF , ghostly visit , I'm cracking up ,,, I don't know.

When I was a kid my Moms mother was the strict kids are seen and not heard type. She wasn't mean or cruel but she was ,,, set in her ways.

Ok she had some pens that for what ever reason meant the world to her , Parker's , Jotters and a few fountain pens. Getting caught with one of those in your hand would win you an ass whupping every time. Never understood it but they were one of her prize possessions.

Now lately i've been doing a lot of praying for our family with the son in law having the mini stroke and our kids getting covid as well as for extended family here on the site that seemed to need a few extra words said for them.

I went out for my cardio earlier , did my 10 miles ,, dogs kept acting like they were smelling something coming from the woods ,,, not so odd ,, but they stopped moving i mean like statues ... yeah yeah i realize this sounds fucking stupid

Now I walk over to where they are staring and have a sniff and a peek around ... laying on my lawn ,,, just laying there on the lawn I fucking mowed yesterday is my Grandmothers 1954 Parker Jotter .... Stainless upper with an olive drab green lower. She had two of them exactly the same.

I just stood there staring at it .... I've got it here in my hand ,, it wont write but the fucking ink cartridge looks brand new .. it still clicks ,, its not dirty its not tarnished It looks like it just came out of the red glass dish she kept it in on the dinning room table.

I'll get a pic of it when the ol lady gets home ......

I'm a little shaken to be honest right now ... I can't say i'm very religious or superstitious but this has got me rattled.

Just gonna have a smoke and try to process WTF just happened.

New Threads