Yaya , I'm ripping

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just injected 2iu of riptropin into my belly. First run with hgh, I will keep everyone updated.

Braw16

Reaction score
About time just remember gh is something your going to have to run for a while to get the full benefits.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Oh my !! Cant wait to hear ur experience

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Oh my is right jada..

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
noholds_zpsc0fdcc25.jpg

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Day 3,

Im doing 2iu.. 5 on, 2 off.

Yesterday (day 2) I was very tired in the morning and afternoon, I thought maybe it was the humid weather we got here. I took a nap in the afternoon yesterday and my knuckles hurt, this is something I never experianced unless after a fight. Last night I was eating a wrap and my right hand went numb as I was eating, this never happens.

Today (very early day 3) when I woke up, my elbows hurt a little when I got out of bed. Thats it for now, still early in the day

I will continue to post any updates with anything new I notice. I dont wanna bore you fuckers like cranium did with his retarded updates, and rants in all his stupid ass threads.

Im the kinda guy that responds fast to most things. Im currently also in the begining of my sus/tri blend cycle, I know some side effects could be from tren, so I will be careful of what I post here as far as side effects

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Todays an off day and i noticed my elbows hurt all afternoon but fine now

GuerillaKilla

Peanut Butter ****Sock
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Rips are known to cause some CTS, water retention, and other sides, but they also consistently test high and are well liked by people that stick with it. You are really going to like what GH does for you if you run it long enough. It will make you much more three dimensional and is incredible for permanent lean mass gains and body fat reduction.

Even better, guys report being able to maintain BF% or even keep reducing BF even though they arent eating the cleanest.

Personally, I would keep the diet as clean as possible to maximize your results, that shit is not cheap to run!

I am happy for you Yaya and think you will really enjoy your new gear. Just tough out any sides you get.

SuperBane

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Damn off of 2iu? Imagine what 4-6 could feel like!
How are Hyges in comparison as far as CTS,etc go?

Maybe PFM will pop in your thread...

Anyways in for the journey hope it pans out to being a great ride Yaya!

Patriot1405

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hey Yaya, are you looking to stay at 2ius or are you thinking if increasing it eventually? I went as high as 8ius for about 4 months but just got too expensive and I dropped back down to 2ius again

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hey Yaya, are you looking to stay at 2ius or are you thinking if increasing it eventually? I went as high as 8ius for about 4 months but just got too expensive and I dropped back down to 2ius again

It really all depends on how i feel.. Lets see where 2ius take me

GuerillaKilla

Peanut Butter ****Sock
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hyges are not known to cause the same sides that Rips are known for. Not saying they dont happen, just that it is much more common for people to discuss sides on Rips than Hyges.

However, one of my good friends is running Hyges at 4iu a day and getting numb hands and CTS issues. REally bothering him. But hes the first Ive heard of really having issues with sides from Hyges.

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hey Yaya, late to post, but I am in to hear your experience on this. I am considering a future run at this myself so this log will be beneficial......!

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
dreams are very crazy, and sleep has been amazing... im on tren so i know the rips are putting me down quick thus eliminating trensomia.

i havent had any pain today in hands but i noticed my knuckles cracking on there own.. lol, this has also never happened in the past.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yaya loving ur details