Yet another Meso refugee

Reaction score
Hello all, I just wanted to introduce myself and hopefully be welcomed into the realm of UGBB.

I definitely know some names here. Me, I've been around for about 20 years on and off forums but most importantly, fitness and bodybuilding wellness. Some here may know I've had some serious health issues the past few years yet I'm fighting to make a comeback.

We never stop learning so I'm here for knowledge, maybe even giving a bit of my experiences and just an overall community harm reduction and healthy forum.

Reaction score
Hello all, I just wanted to introduce myself and hopefully be welcomed into the realm of UGBB.

I definitely know some names here. Me, I've been around for about 20 years on and off forums but most importantly, fitness and bodybuilding wellness. Some here may know I've had some serious health issues the past few years yet I'm fighting to make a comeback.

We never stop learning so I'm here for knowledge, maybe even giving a bit of my experiences and just an overall community harm reduction and healthy forum.

When did you join MESO. That determines what kind of MESO member you are.

IronSoul

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to Ug man. This is a great board. Hate to hear of the health complications. I hope things are going fine now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Test_subject

Super Duper Elite
Reaction score

Hey Dave. I recognize your name.

Welcome to UGBB.