You guys want to have a little ongoing Weight Lifting competition?

ProteinFarts

Reaction score
Getting F-ing HUGE!!!

Ok scull crushers tricep press with 45lb strait bar and 45's and 5's last set - so what's that... 145lbs for 3 reps. But unfortunately my elbow is saying stop so only high rep for a while. Scull crushers are bringing the bar to your forehand then pressing up.

Preacher bench for strict bicep contraction I did 110 for 2 reps my last set. Preacher bench is where you sit and hang your arms over the declined bench/pad.

Those are both pretty big lifts for a lean guy like me. Maybe not for some of you monsters. I'm currently on vacation and just went to the gym. That's unheard of for me. I always take a break on vacation. So the forum motivation is working!

anewguy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I don't know about you guys but I will NEVER post a video of myself to this (or any other similar) website.

DarksideSix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm getting too fuking old to be maxing out with this shit. I personally don't care how much weight I can bench or squat anymore, I just wanna look good with my shirt off. If you wanna have a 6-pack competition then come holla at me.

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
I'm getting too fuking old to be maxing out with this shit. I personally don't care how much weight I can bench or squat anymore, I just wanna look good with my shirt off. If you wanna have a 6-pack competition then come holla at me.

My 30pack beats your 6pack :p

mistah187

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Nice lifts fellas. Nice to see vids... waiting on op...

ProteinFarts

Reaction score

here protein. Let' see wwhat u got. It's an older video but can actually do more now.

Now we are talking! I had to call you guys pussies to get it lol. You guys are beasts. I really really can't touch that lift. Well done. Anything over my head I'm no good. I'll put up a deads number as soon as I find a gym with round weights. But it will be in the neighborhood of low to mid 300's prob - haven't dead lifted in years. I see you guys do a lot of powerlifting movements - as you should! I will start doing them too again.

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Push press and behind the neck push press are by far my favorite lifts ever. Will make a man outta ya lol

ProteinFarts

Reaction score
Nice lifts fellas. Nice to see vids... waiting on op...

I don't know if I will every post a vid. I'll post numbers all day though. Just not a vid guy. I'm crazy stickler for strick form though so trust I do each lift correctly and full range of motion.

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ecks Letting that beat drop! Nice old lift! I have the same wrist wraps also.