Beer on cycle?!

anewguy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I drink about once a week when on test. Nothing much... I feel it hinders my ability to stay lean. I feel bloated the next couple of days. But in a few situations, I think it's worth it... If I'm not on orals that is.

People have always preached on boards to not drink because it affects you ability to accomplish you physical goals... Well, I think they are answering the wrong question. People are asking if it's safe, not asking if it's something that you would personally do. If I listened to half the people that tried to force their agenda on me in my life, I wouldn't be living my life, I'd be living theirs. Life is short man... Enjoy it, but don't be an idiot.

We're all grown here... Moderation is key...

Assassin32

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I love drinking on the weekends. I don't **** around either. I'll whack a shitpile of beers and top it off with 5 or 6 Crown Royals on the rocks. I only run conservative doses of Test and Deca, don't do orals and could give 2 shits about abs. I wake up the morning after and pound Gatorade, eat a big breakfast and I'm good to go. Hangovers are for the weak. My liver values are always in range on my blood tests. Life is short, do what makes you happy.

Luscious Lei

Reaction score
I'm a pathological beer lover however I don't drink much on cycle for the following reasons:

- I don't drink with orals. If I really have to (social events, corporate parties, etc...) I fill a glass of beer so that I look like I'm actually drinking and I just get a few sips.
- I'm a hardgainer so I generally go full-on bulk when I cycle, stuffing me with as much food as I can. Beer fills me up and hinder my food intake. If I've met my cals intake and I'm not puking I'm happy to sip a couple though.

New Threads