Anabolic Label busted....

Reaction score
I wonder what it feels like knowing you won’t ever hit sub 12 percent body fat because your a lazy piece of shit?

I wonder what it feels like knowing you won’t ever hit sub 12 percent body fat because your a lazy piece of shit?
I could of I wanted to look skinny and gay. Your anal threesome buddy bald can't lift much fatty is here to save you. In reality I have been 10 percent at 185 lbs. I'm trying to add mass so that's not beneficial. I just took a shit wanna see?

lifter6973

Expert Alcoholic Fraudster
Reaction score
I could of I wanted to look skinny and gay. Your anal threesome buddy bald can't lift much fatty is here to save you. In reality I have been 10 percent at 185 lbs. I'm trying to add mass so that's not beneficial. I just took a shit wanna see?
You fit in pretty well here brah. I think its your overwhelming charm.

Thebiggestdumbass

Captain Dumbass 🦸
Reaction score
Lol most people in this life style add muscle mass, you’ve taken the “foot amputation from diabetes” gaining mass approach

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
What? You’re fucking fat. You don’t think you can grow at 10% bf 😂
There’s no reason to go over 10-12.
You’re what? 170 at 20%?
Being a skinny fat pos isn’t beneficial. Do you know why?

lfod14

Reaction score
My favorite is when the UGL puts "By RX only" on the label of their illegal bathtub hormones
What's funny about that, is according to the dipshits at the FDA, the reason my last pack got seized was BECAUSE shit didn't say RX Only on them! Bet that's why they do that!

lifter6973

Expert Alcoholic Fraudster
Reaction score
What's funny about that, is according to the dipshits at the FDA, the reason my last pack got seized was BECAUSE shit didn't say RX Only on them! Bet that's why they do that!
I bet it isn't :rolleyes:
Cool story tho

Reaction score
What? You’re fucking fat. You don’t think you can grow at 10% bf 😂
There’s no reason to go over 10-12.
You’re what? 170 at 20%?
Being a skinny fat pos isn’t beneficial. Do you know why?
I'm 210 somewhere between 17 and 20. I'm short at five foot seven. I repeat my comment, no photos of your mysteriously awesome physical appearance.

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
I'm 210 somewhere between 17 and 20. I'm short at five foot seven. I repeat my comment, no photos of your mysteriously awesome physical appearance.
I’m 5’8.
You’re just short and fat.
I’ve posted plenty of pics here and other places but you’re too lazy to dig for them. That’s why you look like you so after taking drugs

New Threads