Caster oil soak

Reaction score
So my wife has had some issues with bones spurs in her heals. Every few months, she will get shots in her feet, and that helps, but they are expensive and don't last.

My friend was telling me how he wraps caster soaked rags around his kneea for his arthritis. He swears by it being the best thing he has ever tried to manage the pain.

With that in mind I started wrapping my wifes feet/heals with cotton rags soaked with organic caster oil and then wrap with a plastic wrap to keep the oil from going everywhere amd finished off with some socks.

It's been 4 nights, and as of yesterday, she said she started waking with no foot pain. It's really early to really tell anything yet.

Has anyone else heard or tried using caster oil in this manner?

Reaction score
Yeah my brother did the castor oil packing and said he got some relief with it

Janoy Cresva

Reaction score
A coworker was telling me about this a week ago. She swears by it

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Sounds like some hippie shit. 🤨

Reaction score
Sounds like some hippie shit. 🤨
It does but honestly its been a week now and it seems to help some. She isnt completely pain free but my wife states it seems better when she is getting her day started. 🤷‍♂️ IDK we'll see. It doesnt hurt to try. I wondered if some BCP157 would help.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
It does but honestly its been a week now and it seems to help some. She isnt completely pain free but my wife states it seems better when she is getting her day started. 🤷‍♂️ IDK we'll see. It doesnt hurt to try. I wondered if some BCP157 would help.

Even if it's a placebo effect, who cares. If the pain is less, that's all that matters.