Clomid or Nolva Use While "On" Cycle?

Reaction score
Hello all,
I am planing a tren enant + sustanon cycle but i am a little bit confused. I've see some people talk about clomid usage while "on" cycle. Some people says if we take clomid or nolva for 1 week at the beginning of each month while on cycle, can be more affective for keeping gains and keep the body's hormone levels in balance after the cycles What do you think?

Test_subject

Super Duper Elite
Reaction score
Clomid and nolva do nothing to help you keep gains on cycle.

SERMs have two purposes:

1) They selectively block estrogen from binding to breast receptors.

2) They promote production of Luteinizing Hormone and Follicle Stimulating Hormone to help restart testosterone production

The second function doesn’t work while you’re taking AAS because they suppress LH and FSH production. As for the first function, Nolva is a much better option for that purpose.

Reaction score
Thanks for the answers. I have one more quesiton.
Can it be continue to take low TRT dose testosterone only (like sust 250mg/week) right after the cycle and in first 2-3 weeks of pct's with clomid+nolva for keeping gains? Then continue with clomid+novla only 3 weeks more

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Can it be continue to take low TRT dose testosterone only (like sust 250mg/week) right after the cycle and in first 2-3 weeks of pct's with clomid+nolva for keeping gains? Then continue with clomid+novla only 3 weeks more
No, the point of PCT is to allow your HPTA to begin working on it's own. If you keep taking AAS then you will remain shut down, and delay your PCT.

cavorite

Reaction score

i wouldn’t take sustanon. i think one of the esters is decanoate. that’s going to stay in your system for quite a while and make it hard to time your PCT.

someone here suggested switching to Test P a few weeks before stopping the cycle to reduce PCT time. i’m no expert but it makes a certain amount of sense (very short ester)

New Threads