Curious about HGH

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
Been wanting to learn about HGH some more and maybe run my first cycle at it there is so many different opinions online and so much bro science

Couple things I’ve taken away is run 5 days on 2 days off. 2IU’s daily.

Take it in the morning to avoid it messing with your body’s natural GH production

Take it for a few months at a time?

Side effects carpal tunnel, insulin resistance and suppression of your natural GH

What are the dangers of suppressing your natural GH as an adult male?

I see a lot of guys opt for sermorelin but is that even worth it ?

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Side effects vary person to person.. ocular migraines aint no fun and ur ocular nerve gets compressed from water retention in ur brain… and other sides such as blood sugar, insulin, pantreatic, pulomboism where ur intestines grow

and u have that sweet 1 pack keg set of abs

But honestly start slower.. ive knows guy to start at .5 iu’s just to get their feet wet for a month and then slowly titer-ate up…

Sometimes u may find before bed is better? Some take 1 big shot every other day, some do every 3 days

sermorelin Is used by a lot of clinics now to skirt the laws… because they cant actually prescribe gh unless u got the aids or ur short and need it …

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Couple things I’ve taken away is run 5 days on 2 days off. 2IU’s daily.
There's no real advantage to this. The 5 days on and 2 days off thing started as a way to save cost more than anything.

There is some advantage to insulin sensitivity since you take 3 days off... but really the insulin sensitivity thing is overblown unless you are running a high amount of GH for a long time. I preferred taking it daily, just to be consistent.

Take it in the morning to avoid it messing with your body’s natural GH production
eh, your bodies natural production is already screwed with. My preference is to take it post workout, and to take it 2-3 hours before bed (split dose).

Take it for a few months at a time?
take it for as long as you can afford it, run it as high as you can without having sides impact you. Stop when you've gone broke or side effects are effecting your workout... which ever comes first.

Side effects carpal tunnel, insulin resistance and suppression of your natural GH
There are lots of side effects, you won't experience most of them. I had some nerve compression when I ran it. Effected my shoulder, forearms and biceps. Knees eventually began to get effected too. All of this is likely due to the pressure put on nerves from some water retention.

Everyone will experience different sides, and will handle them differently as well. You won't know what will effect you until you start using it for a while.

I will say this... some of the sides that people experience, such as GH gut, are overblown. You have to be running GH at very high doses for a long time. That's not to say you shouldn't be cautious,... but that you'll hear a lot of boogie man stories that aren't necessarily reflective of most people's experiences.

Start with 2iu and titrate up as the weeks go on.

What are the dangers of suppressing your natural GH as an adult male?
Nothing, it bounces back quickly... unlike testosterone.

I see a lot of guys opt for sermorelin but is that even worth it ?
For the cost, just get real GH.

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
There's no real advantage to this. The 5 days on and 2 days off thing started as a way to save cost more than anything.

There is some advantage to insulin sensitivity since you take 3 days off... but really the insulin sensitivity thing is overblown unless you are running a high amount of GH for a long time. I preferred taking it daily, just to be consistent.

eh, your bodies natural production is already screwed with. My preference is to take it post workout, and to take it 2-3 hours before bed (split dose).

take it for as long as you can afford it, run it as high as you can without having sides impact you. Stop when you've gone broke or side effects are effecting your workout... which ever comes first.

There are lots of side effects, you won't experience most of them. I had some nerve compression when I ran it. Effected my shoulder, forearms and biceps. Knees eventually began to get effected too. All of this is likely due to the pressure put on nerves from some water retention.

Everyone will experience different sides, and will handle them differently as well. You won't know what will effect you until you start using it for a while.

I will say this... some of the sides that people experience, such as GH gut, are overblown. You have to be running GH at very high doses for a long time. That's not to say you shouldn't be cautious,... but that you'll hear a lot of boogie man stories that aren't necessarily reflective of most people's experiences.

Start with 2iu and titrate up as the weeks go on.

Nothing, it bounces back quickly... unlike testosterone.

For the cost, just get real GH.
Thank you bro!

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
Side effects vary person to person.. ocular migraines aint no fun and ur ocular nerve gets compressed from water retention in ur brain… and other sides such as blood sugar, insulin, pantreatic, pulomboism where ur intestines grow

and u have that sweet 1 pack keg set of abs

But honestly start slower.. ive knows guy to start at .5 iu’s just to get their feet wet for a month and then slowly titer-ate up…

Sometimes u may find before bed is better? Some take 1 big shot every other day, some do every 3 days

sermorelin Is used by a lot of clinics now to skirt the laws… because they cant actually prescribe gh unless u got the aids or ur short and need it …
What’s the minimum dose that would get you higher than what the average male creates as far as GH

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What’s the minimum dose that would get you higher than what the average male creates as far as GH
Honestly? No idea… ur question is irrelevant due to each of us being so different… my igf at one point was like 315… without gh… whereas ur starting could be a 234… or some other random number….

Id suggest u go get ur igf number and any other gh tests ran to get ur baseline…

Then ive always always erred on the aide of caution with touching gh due to sides…

Id start at 1iu per day for a month and see how u handle anything that may arise… then slowly titer-ate upwards… but thats just me…

To me, if u do it this way u can see how much blood pressure goes up, etc and see how many mlg of a blood pressure med ud need to combate it….and make small adjustments from there… bloat, water weight..cranial nerve cts…etc…

Everyone else just likes to throw a fucken fridge of other meds at themselves and hope one sticks just so they dont have to come off anything which is fucken retarded….