Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
fuck this shit im gonna juice up and try not to die..Life off gear sucks

Jenn_is_Jenning

Female Alpha Leader
Reaction score
fuck this shit im gonna juice up and try not to die..Life off gear sucks

You should try 5-htp to see if it makes your brain feel happier.
I mean, at least just try it first before your other plan, lol.

Pls report back

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
No, the number itself isn't old. The lack of milestones I've achieved by said number is the bothersome part.
Most people have had their first bf/gf before age 38, lol.
I'm also realistically not going to be able to afford my own home maybe ever in my life.
Maybe. But fuck it. Getting the right one is more important than all the wrong ones along the way.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
I'm getting old at 55, body sure is not youthful, better than most in their 50's though.

Thanks to testosterone my penis hasn't age one bit lol.

Pooh6369

Elite
Reaction score
I'm getting old at 55, body sure is not youthful, better than most in their 50's though.

Thanks to testosterone my penis hasn't age one bit lol.
That just sums it up from me also I'm 56. Look better than most guys my age,.dick works great!!!

Diesel59

Elite
Reaction score
I'm also realistically not going to be able to afford my own home maybe ever in my life.

Don't beat yourself up over this. This is probably going to be true for a majority of millennials who haven't already become homeowners. With Gen Z it will be even more common.

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
Don't beat yourself up over this. This is probably going to be true for a majority of millennials who haven't already become homeowners. With Gen Z it will be even more common.
I've mentioned this before to a few folks.

We were living out on my old families land until the old man pulled a fast one and sold it out from under us for the gravel pit that was on it.

Anyway
We got our house through a foreclosure auction. Look for foreclosures , estate sales and auctions.

They held the auction for our house right in the kitchen only like 10 people showed up.

It had been empty for a couple of years and needed work but it was a lot on the edge of town , has a full view of the lake and is only 750 feet off the water , a road an a couple of houses between us and the shore line but its a quick walk.

This was a few years back but it was valued over 70k by the town I got it for a total of 24k full deed I own it from land to sky according to the paper hah!

So give those a look when the time comes

Jenn_is_Jenning

Female Alpha Leader
Reaction score
I've mentioned this before to a few folks.

We were living out on my old families land until the old man pulled a fast one and sold it out from under us for the gravel pit that was on it.

Anyway
We got our house through a foreclosure auction. Look for foreclosures , estate sales and auctions.

They held the auction for our house right in the kitchen only like 10 people showed up.

It had been empty for a couple of years and needed work but it was a lot on the edge of town , has a full view of the lake and is only 750 feet off the water , a road an a couple of houses between us and the shore line but its a quick walk.

This was a few years back but it was valued over 70k by the town I got it for a total of 24k full deed I own it from land to sky according to the paper hah!

So give those a look when the time comes
In Canada, even the houses that are half falling apart are being listed as 300,000 to half a mil.
The housing situation here is the most ridiculous thing you could imagine.
Duel income families cannot afford homes. Decent duel income couples with no children cannot afford homes.
I also cannot just live wherever the cheapest home is. The actual location matters, and even then, the cheapest is NOT cheap.

andy

Elite
Reaction score
do not fucking care about the age, neither should u my friend. it's a nr.

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
In Canada, even the houses that are half falling apart are being listed as 300,000 to half a mil.
Duel income families cannot afford homes. Decent duel income couples with no children cannot afford homes.
I also cannot just live wherever the cheapest home is. The actual location matters, and even then, the cheapest is NOT cheap.
Yeah canadian real estate prices in some areas always amazed me. I lived in BC for a while , right in Van .. Ive got friends in Prince Rupert , Whistler and some over in NW Territory in Yellowknife , some in Whitehorse and Dawson city in the Yukon. An the prices from area to area are wild.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score

Jenn, owning a home isn't the great thing that it seems. There are many reasons to NOT own a home.

I don't think that I'll even own one again, at most possibly a condo. I'm happy renting. I have all my free time, I don't always have to spend my days off doing yard work, maintenance, etc... I don't have to buy a new kitchen, or a roof, or a driveway, or all the constant maintenances and upgrades that come along with home ownership.

Oh, it's a great investment you say? Completely false. The historical home appreciation rate is 3-5%. Now factor in taxes, mortgage interest, maintenance and upgrades, and most people come out even at best. And the big down payment you had to put down could otherwise be invested in the stock market, which trounces home increases, so there's that lost opportunity cost. And when you sell your house, you have to pay a percentage to the brokers. And when you buy the house, there is thousands of dollars in closing costs.

Why do you think that you even need to own one?

Jenn_is_Jenning

Female Alpha Leader
Reaction score
Jenn, owning a home isn't the great thing that it seems. There are many reasons to NOT own a home.

I don't think that I'll even own one again, at most possibly a condo. I'm happy renting. I have all my free time, I don't always have to spend my days off doing yard work, maintenance, etc... I don't have to buy a new kitchen, or a roof, or a driveway, or all the constant maintenances and upgrades that come along with home ownership.

Oh, it's a great investment you say? Completely false. The historical home appreciation rate is 3-5%. Now factor in taxes, mortgage interest, maintenance and upgrades, and most people come out even at best. And the big down payment you had to put down could otherwise be invested in the stock market, which trounces home increases, so there's that lost opportunity cost. And when you sell your house, you have to pay a percentage to the brokers. And when you buy the house, there is thousands of dollars in closing costs.

Why do you think that you even need to own one?
Because I want a yard for a pet bunny and I'm tired of hearing the guy who lives above me yelling at someone and calling them a cunt all day :)

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Because I want a yard for a pet bunny and I'm tired of hearing the guy who lives above me yelling at someone and calling them a cunt all day :)

Rent a house, duplex, townhouse, anywhere else.

And don't base a life decision off of a rabbit!!! 🤣

Jenn_is_Jenning

Female Alpha Leader
Reaction score
ALSO, I'm sorry Bro B. for the thread hijack, pls pick up 200mg of delayed release 5htp and let us know how you're feeling.

Thx

New Threads