Ostarine and andro

Reaction score
I recently fell on my elbow and did some serious damage to my arm. After research I decided to try ostarine andro and a prohormone that turns into devs in your body. As soon as it heals I plan on stopping. I wasn’t even able to do a push-up B when it first happened but I’m back to benching 295. I was at 355 but I’m not able to do too many reps. Feels like my tricep is out of place or something. I have another appointment next week to see what a a pls gojng on. Doc prob trip out when he sees I grew muscle while injured but I am desperate for a recovery.

Adrenolin

Bad Daddy
Reaction score
I don't see a question... so.. cool story

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Yea it is a cool story and how is it a waste of time!
Because it didn't do anything you think it did. Time healed your injury, not ostarine.

lifter6973

Expert Alcoholic Fraudster
Reaction score
I recently fell on my elbow and did some serious damage to my arm. After research I decided to try ostarine andro and a prohormone that turns into devs in your body. As soon as it heals I plan on stopping. I wasn’t even able to do a push-up B when it first happened but I’m back to benching 295. I was at 355 but I’m not able to do too many reps. Feels like my tricep is out of place or something. I have another appointment next week to see what a a pls gojng on. Doc prob trip out when he sees I grew muscle while injured but I am desperate for a recovery.
OMG brah, your doc is gonna trip out so hard when he sees how you grew so much muscle while you were injured. I mean fuck, your tricep probably isn't even attached anymore and it still got bigger. That's fucking amazing. Where can I get this ostarine but also where can I get this amazing PH?

Human_Backhoe

Photoshop Picasso
Reaction score
Man. Those doctors and pharmaceutical companies don't know shit!

Thank you for the great story. Next time I am injured I am going straight to Dylan Gimelli to get sarms. That way all the usual rehab stuff won't apply.

New Threads