Ostarine and andro

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
they are about the same size at least,, after blasting and cruising .
that's what the arachidonic acid injections are for

MisterSuperGod

Advertise here for $100 per month
Reaction score
WTF does this even mean?

"a prohormone that turns into devs in your body". :rolleyes:

Autocorrected Deca, maybe? If so it's one of the currently legal DHEA based pro hormones that needs a 3 step conversion to get anything out of them which wouldn't be shit.

FlyingPapaya

Shit Pickle
Reaction score
I recently fell on my elbow and did some serious damage to my arm. After research I decided to try ostarine andro and a prohormone that turns into devs in your body. As soon as it heals I plan on stopping. I wasn’t even able to do a push-up B when it first happened but I’m back to benching 295. I was at 355 but I’m not able to do too many reps. Feels like my tricep is out of place or something. I have another appointment next week to see what a a pls gojng on. Doc prob trip out when he sees I grew muscle while injured but I am desperate for a recovery.
Guess you won't be coming back.

MisterSuperGod

Advertise here for $100 per month
Reaction score
Seems a bit retarded. Just use deca.

At work. Thought i was in a different thread with the previous reply, but yeah, it's junk. If it really did anything MLB and the rest of the organized sports goons would be lobbying to have it banned like they did with the original PHs.

Adrenolin

Bad Daddy
Reaction score
At work. Thought i was in a different thread with the previous reply, but yeah, it's junk. If it really did anything MLB and the rest of the organized sports goons would be lobbying to have it banned like they did with the original PHs.
I'm still curious to try THG if anyone ever resynthesizes it

Rot-Iron66

Elite
Reaction score
Autocorrected Deca, maybe? If so it's one of the currently legal DHEA based pro hormones that needs a 3 step conversion to get anything out of them which wouldn't be shit.
Probably.. Thx... Yeah, just use Deca, and its much cheaper than these PH's and SARMS.

New Threads