PCT! What you should know. Beware.

Reaction score
Citation required.
Oooh I love this game.

Cap!
Explain. You ask any top coach they know that new muslce needs to stay on the frame for a significant amount of tome
Before dieting down or you’re vulnerable to lose a lot of it. Man you guys really are a pain in the ass and just want to argue everything. Bunch of fucking dorks

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score
Explain. You ask any top coach they know that new muslce needs to stay on the frame for a significant amount of tome
Before dieting down or you’re vulnerable to lose a lot of it. Man you guys really are a pain in the ass and just want to argue everything. Bunch of fucking dorks
That happens because people didn't actually build that muscle.

We don't want to argue everything. Just nonsense getting spouted without any real understanding

Reaction score
That happens because people didn't actually build that muscle.

We don't want to argue everything. Just nonsense getting spouted without any real understanding
Right most of the time it’s not muscle. What do you not understand? I’m talking about the average kid that things putting on 15 pounds and his arms grew that he thinks it’s All muscle built from a dbol only cycle. Like dude, we’re saying the same shit but your just being extra picky because you want to say I’m wrong

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score
Right most of the time it’s not muscle. What do you not understand? I’m talking about the average kid that things putting on 15 pounds and his arms grew that he thinks it’s All muscle built from a dbol only cycle. Like dude, we’re saying the same shit but your just being extra picky because you want to say I’m wrong
I'm not debating that. I'm debating the "it takes 6 months for the muscle to stick" bullshit.

Hughinn

Reaction score
I PCTed for years and always recovered just fine 🤷🏻‍♂️

I did for many years when younger myself.

When I started using aas after 40, it was different.

I was a wrestler in my youth and a coach for years. Kids came, life came and my workload got much higher.

I basically went to work building a career and raising a family for probably 17-20 years. Then one day I decided to get back into "fight condition" because kids were older, my job had been learned and was solid.

It was no problem really getting back into shape. I enjoyed it. My old regimen of old school testosterone and nanodrolone did the trick again after all the years.

But, the recovery was very different.

PCT really sucked. Before I felt it and it was definitely a little bit of a struggle. But now it's just miserable.

If was still in my twenties, I'd PCT for health reasons and future ambitions for sure.

But being closer to fifty than forty. Nah.

I just cruise. And really, I've found now that I'm older, I don't even really need to blast. Blasting makes me w bit leaner, super horny and more energy. But that's about all.

I can just cruise/trt and workout regularly and feel really good. Look good, stay strong. Be relatively healthy and have enough energy for whatever I want without wanting to fuck everything in town with lipstick.

Lmfao 😅😅😅

Only here would people understand what I just said.

I love this place

Hughinn

Reaction score

The same way quick gains go away quickly when you stop working out or taking gear.

But the gains you made grinding out your by hour over the years tend to hang on a lot better and come back quicker.

Like having a good pump vs a solid base.

New Threads