Prefilling syringes with test and plastic contamination.

Reaction score
If I were to prefill a bunch of test shots to store them at room temp, would the solvents in the gear be strong enough to break down the plastic / rubber stopper?

I did this… and swear every time I use these prefilled shots I get lower back pain and start feeling unwell in general.

To test it I just filled one up like normal from the same 10ml vial and I don’t start feeling like shit.

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
looks like shit ... hmm smells like shit ... wow , it even tastes like shit ,,,

Good thing I didnt step in it ... (y)

Reaction score
I only do that if I have to bring a pin or two with me on vacation. Seems easier than bringing multiple vials. Also I use excel needles that you can screw a cap on.

I've never had problems with it.

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
Hmm, let's see. How can I pack my vanilla protein powder in my luggage for my flight. Should I keep it in the manufacturers container, or pack it nice and tight in a gallon zip lock bag without a label.....How can I possibly make this look more shady.

chicago311

Reaction score
i also have done pre loads without any problems.

Reaction score
Hmm, let's see. How can I pack my vanilla protein powder in my luggage for my flight. Should I keep it in the manufacturers container, or pack it nice and tight in a gallon zip lock bag without a label.....How can I possibly make this look more shady.
Oh that’s easy. Take that gallon bag and Duct tape the fuck out of it. Then write “Not Coke” on the outside. 👍

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
I only do that if I have to bring a pin or two with me on vacation. Seems easier than bringing multiple vials. Also I use excel needles that you can screw a cap on.

I've never had problems with it.
If you're on prescribed trt and you're running a cycle and going on vacation just hang in to an empty trt vial and load the vial up with your other shit all in one vial. Or inject before you go and when you come home. A dip in levels for a week or two isn't going to "kill your gainz". I always just take the little box my scripted trt comes in with the script lable on it. Couple syringes and a couple of alcohol pads.

Reaction score
If you're on prescribed trt and you're running a cycle and going on vacation just hang in to an empty trt vial and load the vial up with your other shit all in one vial. Or inject before you go and when you come home. A dip in levels for a week or two isn't going to "kill your gainz". I always just take the little box my scripted trt comes in with the script lable on it. Couple syringes and a couple of alcohol pads.
Yeah I kinda do that already, I avoid bringing anything especially if I'm going out of the country.

Blusoul24

Elite
Reaction score

Also, the clinic or Dr. you get your trt from will give you a travel letter, upon request, explaining your need to bring prescribed medications and syringes with you.

I keep a set in my carry-on, and a set in my checked luggage if I check it. That way if they screw up, and lose one, I still have my carry-on.

I have never had the TSA even look at my carry-on bag after it goes through the x-ray.

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
Also, the clinic or Dr. you get your trt from will give you a travel letter, upon request, explaining your need to bring prescribed medications and syringes with you.

I keep a set in my carry-on, and a set in my checked luggage if I check it. That way if they screw up, and lose one, I still have my carry-on.

I have never had the TSA even look at my carry-on bag after it goes through the x-ray.
TSA is looking for weapons. They don't give a shit about vials or syringes. Imagine hassling every insulin dependent diabetic who travels.

Reaction score
TSA is looking for weapons. They don't give a shit about vials or syringes. Imagine hassling every insulin dependent diabetic who travels.
One time I forgot I had a 9mm magazine in my carry on. The TSA agent was cool, she just laughed at me and took it. Then she made a comment about how she liked the cartridges in it, they were like Hornady critical defense or something fancy looking. 😆

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
One time I forgot I had a 9mm magazine in my carry on. The TSA agent was cool, she just laughed at me and took it. Then she made a comment about how she liked the cartridges in it, they were like Hornady critical defense or something fancy looking. 😆
Funny you should say that. I know a surgeon, flew several legs to then back from a trip. He used his hunting day pack for a carry on bag. The very last leg if his trip the TSA agent sais "hey, this your bag? " Uh, yeah? Reaches in pulls out a full 9mm mag and sais"you can't have this". My buddy sais "you're right". He was in a watch list for a few years. Which is bullshit cause they should have caught that mag the very first scan, not the last.

Reaction score
Funny you should say that. I know a surgeon, flew several legs to then back from a trip. He used his hunting day pack for a carry on bag. The very last leg if his trip the TSA agent sais "hey, this your bag? " Uh, yeah? Reaches in pulls out a full 9mm mag and sais"you can't have this". My buddy sais "you're right". He was in a watch list for a few years. Which is bullshit cause they should have caught that mag the very first scan, not the last.
Yeah that should have never made it through!

In New Orleans Airport we have a wall of shame with pictures of all the pistols they have confiscated. Apparently people forget they have guns on them all the time.

New Threads