Raloxifene for pubertal gyno?

Reaction score
Picked up about 4 months supply of raloxifene to try and shrink/get rid of some gyno from puberty. Anybody ever given raloxifene a shot, and if so did it work for you?

Edit: From the protocol I'm reading about it's actually more like 8 months supply. 60 mg for 1 week, then 30 until it shrinks/disappears.

lifter6973

Expert Alcoholic Fraudster
Reaction score

Last edited:

lifter6973

Expert Alcoholic Fraudster
Reaction score

Last edited:
Reaction score
I had gyno as a child as well. It started around age 11 or 12. I may have used arimidex around your age and it never came back. That was a long time ago so I don't recall doses or anything. I used something else with it that I don't remember. I got the protocol from a competitive bodybuilder that I knew growing up. Wish my parents hadn't listened to the moron endocrinologist who kept repeating the same lie that it would go away in a couple years. I found the boards back in 2000 and reconnected with the guy online.

Slic.

Valdosta

Reaction score
got gyno when i was like 13, never went away. i gave raloxifene a shot, didnt do anything.

ive heard running it at 60mgs for a month then 120 for a month. not sure what the best protocol is, may be worth looking in to more.

100% worth trying before financing for surgery though. Best of luck, hope it goes well.

Reaction score
got gyno when i was like 13, never went away. i gave raloxifene a shot, didnt do anything.

ive heard running it at 60mgs for a month then 120 for a month. not sure what the best protocol is, may be worth looking in to more.

100% worth trying before financing for surgery though. Best of luck, hope it goes well.
Thanks for the input, I'll give it a shot since that gyno surgery is crazy expensive

Reaction score
Ive always had the best results with nolva.

TiredandHot

Reaction score
Thanks for the input, I'll give it a shot since that gyno surgery is crazy expensive
I too tried a run of ralox years ago to get rid of mine, unfortunately it did jack squat. Read a number of places thst once gyno sets in a few years, surgery is the only option. But did read a thread somewhere after where guys claimed ralox or Nolva did reduce their gyno. So who really knows.

So may be one of those times where you should go ahead and try it like you're doing. I ended up getting the surgery, and quotes ranged from 4,600 up to 8,500.

Reaction score
I would message the guy I got the protocol from but he's deceased. I no longer have access to my ziplip account which is where those emails would be. It is possible to get rid of it. I don't recall how long it took. You could try a natural means to deal with high estrogen. That's basically 1/2 grapefruit in the morning followed by 2 tablespoons freshly ground flax seeds in 6 tablespoons goat kefir that you let sit for an hour or more. I don't know how well it would work for gyno but that's what I've been using to keep my estrogen in check.

Slic.

Valdosta

Reaction score
I would message the guy I got the protocol from but he's deceased. I no longer have access to my ziplip account which is where those emails would be. It is possible to get rid of it. I don't recall how long it took. You could try a natural means to deal with high estrogen. That's basically 1/2 grapefruit in the morning followed by 2 tablespoons freshly ground flax seeds in 6 tablespoons goat kefir that you let sit for an hour or more. I don't know how well it would work for gyno but that's what I've been using to keep my estrogen in check.

Slic.
wont do anything even if it does fix high estrogen. best itd do is stop progression

Jonjon

Reaction score
Nolvadex worked great for mine, was caused by Anadrol though. I hit it hard with 80mg a day for like 3 weeks and then a couple more weeks at 60mg.
Totally gone as far as feel goes

Reaction score
I too tried a run of ralox years ago to get rid of mine, unfortunately it did jack squat. Read a number of places thst once gyno sets in a few years, surgery is the only option. But did read a thread somewhere after where guys claimed ralox or Nolva did reduce their gyno. So who really knows.

So may be one of those times where you should go ahead and try it like you're doing. I ended up getting the surgery, and quotes ranged from 4,600 up to 8,500.
Wow that's alot. How much did it end up costing you? I heard some get good results with raloxifene. I've had it on one side for years always gets blown up when blasting even using Nolvadex or aromisin and caber depending on what compounds I'm on its a bitch to manage. Wanna get surgery so I don't have to deal with it anymore

JeffGoldblumLips

Reaction score
Raloxifene shrunk mine some. Used it at 120mg per day then down to 60 per day after a few months. Wanted to use it longer but got scared of DVTs.

Reaction score
I'm assuming when you say DVTs you're referring to blood clots? I'm asking

Reaction score
Any sides from raloxifene? At that dose or you were just worried about sides? My doctor had me on tamoxifen for long time but never had any sides at 20 mg a day I think raloxifene is typically at 60mg from a doctor

Reaction score
Currently doing my own Raloxifene experiment. Going on month 3, started 60mg ED first 10 days and 30mg ED since. Has it helped? Yes, my gyno wasn’t egregious and I have noticed a decent size reduction to the point where it’s only noticeable if you’re looking for it. Developed pubertal gyno at 13/14, if you go on YouTube VigoriousSteve has a great video about ralox and his experience with it and gyno

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Some have good luck with changing their diet, weight loss and adding muscle mass to the chest & body. What I'm saying is, you may not have irreversible gyno, just think you do cause of having "bitch tits" or whatever when you were young and chubby. Something to take into consideration. Best of luck!

New Threads