Really want to bang new cocktail waitress at work who has boyfriend.

Reaction score
Give the tree a good shake and see what falls out.

Reaction score
Well, happened to me got to know her and fell for her and just told her at one point that i couldnt take her out of my mind and that i’d respect her decision if she never wanted to talk to me again she said to meet her after work we went out she jumped in my arms and it lasted 2 years before i got fed up and asked her me or him she chose him never looked back. Met another chick started dating found out she had a man dumped her. Woman nowadays are not faithful man so if you think shes looking your way she might be interested if youre willing to go trough the trouble and bs that comes with that situation go ahead some will probably say yes but imo not worth it

Janoy Cresva

Reaction score
Well, happened to me got to know her and fell for her and just told her at one point that i couldnt take her out of my mind and that i’d respect her decision if she never wanted to talk to me again she said to meet her after work we went out she jumped in my arms and it lasted 2 years before i got fed up and asked her me or him she chose him never looked back. Met another chick started dating found out she had a man dumped her. Woman nowadays are not faithful man so if you think shes looking your way she might be interested if youre willing to go trough the trouble and bs that comes with that situation go ahead some will probably say yes but imo not worth it
At this point I know she's interested. Gave me her number, texts me a lot. Started calling me, invites me out etc.

She's probably more interested in me because I'm NOT pursuing her like every other man. If she was single and I was trying to ask her out she probably wouldn't be interested

This shit legit has me wanting to move cross country again for the 4th time. Day dere gypsy blood

corvettels3

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
In my younger days, I would say yes. I've caused too many problems in the past. If she's taken, move on.