Source in nz.?

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Sources in new zealand
I'm sure there are, but stop asking for one. It's against the board's rules and it's how you get scammed.

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sources in new zealand
Is New Zealand still known for its sourcing of Ketamine? Back in the 90's/early 2000's Ketamine was leaving your country at an alarming rate. What say you?

dez

Reaction score
Is New Zealand still known for its sourcing of Ketamine? Back in the 90's/early 2000's Ketamine was leaving your country at an alarming rate. What say you?
Om 63 training 30yrs plus first time I've herd
About Ketomine

Reaction score
YOu don't need ketamine to get high; you just need the right music. Lift all day, chill all night:

dez

Reaction score
Only sport enhanced products all that other stuff is stupidity

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Only sport enhanced products all that other stuff is stupidity
Well, my son in law is prescribed ketamine for depression. Was administered as a nasal spray spray and is now in a lozenge. He's run the gamut as far as the popular, and not so popular, tools of the psychiatrist's trade. Zoloft, years ago when it first dropped and was touted as a cure for most of the trending mental health problems of the time. Depression, OCD, premature ejaculation, gambling and smoking addiction, and others I can't recall.

Many now consider zoloft a nasty little drug that is responsible for bringing on more sexual dysfunction that is responsible for bringing on more sexual dysfunction than it ever could fix. The last magic potion before the ketamine was effexor ER that was added to 2 other beauties, wellbutrin and one I can't remember the name of? I do remember the cocktail resulted in the young man's very first tonic-clonic seizure, formerly known as "grand mal" seizure. Since switching head shrinkers he seems to be doing much better.

I have to believe these psychiatric conditions exist but go undiagnosed and therefore go untreated in developing countries around the globe. That's the way it was 40 yrs ago 'round here. Agoraphobia? Rub some dirt on it and git gone!

I wonder and bet @BRICKS could help me here. I forget what its called but the WHO has a list of drugs that are considered "Must Haves" in modern societies. Have any psychotropic medications at any point in time ever been on the list?

New Threads