What age is too old to try to compete

Reaction score
You’re gonna kill it in competitions, bro. Your genetics are sublime.
Thank you! I woke up this morning thinking about it. It was just the age thing that was making me question. I have the motivation to there.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
Did you use any gear? My boss is saying that tren ace and Mast P are the 2 best to cut the fat and get the gains at the same time. Right now I'm trying it out. 200 mg tren ace 400 mg Mast P and I've been on 300 test cyp plus 3 IUs of GH 5/2. The test and GH have been used since day one just about.

An I'm out ...

disgusted-face-gif-24.gif

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
Explain why. I'm not opposed to criticism.

Fucking with that much shit to lose weight is just nonsense , and to put on some mass , all you need is test. Not a grocery list of holy fuck, one of them being the most commonly misunderstood and dangerous compound you can run.

Some test , proper macros , train hard , sleep good , repeat.

As far as age ,, skys the limit man , i think the oldest fella to get his pro card was 56. If you want it bad enough you can do anything. Get down with ya bad self !!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Fucking with that much shit to lose weight is just nonsense , and to put on some mass , all you need is test. Not a grocery list of holy fuck, one of them being the most commonly misunderstood and dangerous compound you can run.

Some test , proper macros , train hard , sleep good , repeat.
It was not told that it was going to help me lose all the weight.It was him explaining that it would help with weight loss due to muscle gain. There's a lot of mis information on the internet and amongst the community. So it's hard to weed through all the bullshit. It's only been two weeks and I've been considering not doing it especially after speaking with you guys today. I am still a very ignorant to a lot of things in this community. So it definitely was not meant to upset anybody.

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
It was not told that it was going to help me lose all the weight.It was him explaining that it would help with weight loss due to muscle gain. There's a lot of mis information on the internet and amongst the community. So it's hard to weed through all the bullshit. It's only been two weeks and I've been considering not doing it especially after speaking with you guys today. I am still a very ignorant to a lot of things in this community. So it definitely was not meant to upset anybody.

nah you dont upset me mate , no worries there Id just hate to see some one poison themselves for no reason or with out a specific goal to reach ya know.

This is a great place to learn , I know I have learned a ton of things since coming here.

Reaction score
nah you dont upset me mate , no worries there Id just hate to see some one poison themselves for no reason or with out a specific goal to reach ya know.

This is a great place to learn , I know I have learned a ton of things since coming here.
Yeah I woke up this morning just wondering if I would be able to compete in some sort of competition. Last night I was thinking to myself that I really don't have anything to look forward to except the gym and with the muscle gain and the fat loss I thought maybe I Could try to reach that goal of competing. The mundane work gym sleep lifestyle is getting a little boring.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
I mean, chase goals and whatnot, but youve already put your body through a world of shit. Best to be better to it from here on.

Most on here will disagree but running large dose cycles of this stuff for people who dont make a living with their body, is ludicrous.

TRT alone should be enough for everyone to build a very impressive physique. Maybe up the test dose reasonably once in a while, but all the drug use we are seeing amongst regular old gym rats nowadays is just crazy.

And based on the physiques and strength levels, I can tell you what theyre missing isnt drugs, it’s LONG TERM focused discipline.

Congrats on getting sober. Many of us here share the disease.

Reaction score
I mean, chase goals and whatnot, but youve already put your body through a world of shit. Best to be better to it from here on.

Most on here will disagree but running large dose cycles of this stuff for people who dont make a living with their body, is ludicrous.

TRT alone should be enough for everyone to build a very impressive physique. Maybe up the test dose reasonably once in a while, but all the drug use we are seeing amongst regular old gym rats nowadays is just crazy.

And based on the physiques and strength levels, I can tell you what theyre missing isnt drugs, it’s LONG TERM focused discipline.

Congrats on getting sober. Many of us here share the disease.
The better I keep looking in the mirror and the more weigh that I keep being able to add at the gym makes the discipline easier. Definitely happy I came to ask the questions. And I appreciate all the answers.

Reaction score
Don’t listen to anyone. You can do anything if you set your mind to it. As such I’m training for the Olympics. I’m not sure what sport or event is appropriate for a mid 40’s white male. Maybe curling. That I can probably do.

And.. cut the drugs down to test only. Learn to eat, train. See how that goes for a while.

Congrats on your sobriety.

New Threads