Female PCT

Reaction score
Anyone have resources for this?
What bloodwork should be requested?
What markers should be looked at, specifically?

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Women’s hormones are crazy. Big surprise, right?

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
I was under the impression they could just come off... maybe supplement some dhea if necessary.

I take it your wife wants to come off her hormone replacement therapy?

Reaction score
I was under the impression they could just come off... maybe supplement some dhea if necessary.

I take it your wife wants to come off her hormone replacement therapy?
My understanding is that suppression happens for both men and women, just differently. Production can return on its own, but sometimes it doesn't bounce back all the way.

Good point on the DHEA.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
My understanding is that suppression happens for both men and women, just differently. Production can return on its own, but sometimes it doesn't bounce back all the way.

Good point on the DHEA.
women make testosterone in their adrenal glands and a small amount from the ovaries. The suppression is not the same as a mans, where it's intrinsically linked to HPTA. So aside from something like DHEA, I don't know if there's something they can take to help them bounce back.

Other things that might be helpful, but I'm unsure of, would be pregnenolone. HCG could also help, as the ovaries do have leydig cells and respond to LH... however only a very very small amount of test is produced from the ovaries and I believe most is created in the adrenal glands.

I can at least say that women certainly would not want to use a SERM, for obvious reasons.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
there is no pct for the hoes..They just stop