New member been lurking for a while

Reaction score
Hey new to posting but been lurking on this and other aas forums for a few years now. Dipped my toes in the water about a year in a half ago with low dose cycles. Been lifting pretty regularly for 10 years (24 now) with a 2 year gap where I didn’t take it serious after high school. Favorite compounds are Deca test and primo if pip isn’t killer. Very interested in the science and nitty gritty aspects of all these compounds, former military guy and now that I’m out I’m strongly considering going into the medical career field as a PA. Excited to have a new community to discuss this with, most my gear head buddies are not even remotely well informed and take dbol out the ass with no consideration for bloods or estrogen management until they start to grow tits, but you can lead a horse to water but you can’t make it drink.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground

Thank you for your service. 🇺🇸

eazy

Elite
Reaction score
welcome to the UG

Reaction score
Hey welcome. There is a wealth of knowledge here. If you don't understand something ask.

My advice is keep it simple. Don't start out mixing several compounds. Test is a good place to start.