Adding Anavar to TRT

Reaction score
Sup yall. Im currently prescribed 120 mg Test E per week. Im wanting to add some anavar in for shredding up this summer and packing on a little bit of lean mass. Any recomendations of dosing the anavar? and should i also up my test while im on? current stats 6'5 225 13% bf and 25 years old. thanks!

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
You could just simply diet down, as the Anavar isn't needed.

Reaction score
You could just simply diet down, as the Anavar isn't needed.
Right, but also trying to take it to another level and put on more muscle. Wouldn’t this be beneficial for losing bf while gaining muscle?

Reaction score
Right, but also trying to take it to another level and put on more muscle. Wouldn’t this be beneficial for losing bf while gaining muscle?
I've heard it being done with good results. I've never done it though.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score

The man who chases two rabbits catches neither.

You'd have to be so dead on perfect to do what you're envisioning in your mind, that it's not even worth it. And it would be a slow grind. And anavar isn't even needed for it. Anavar is NOT a fat loss drug, despite what you think. It's a drug designed to help add weight to people, and to help healing from burns. It's not a diet drug.

It's an easier road to focus on one goal at a time. Especially for someone who hasn't really dialed everything in yet, as I suspect that you haven't, being so young. Experience matters.

Reaction score
The man who chases two rabbits catches neither.

You'd have to be so dead on perfect to do what you're envisioning in your mind, that it's not even worth it. And it would be a slow grind. And anavar isn't even needed for it. Anavar is NOT a fat loss drug, despite what you think. It's a drug designed to help add weight to people, and to help healing from burns. It's not a diet drug.

It's an easier road to focus on one goal at a time. Especially for someone who hasn't really dialed everything in yet, as I suspect that you haven't, being so young. Experience matters.
Thanks for your input CJ. You’re right, I probably will just stick to my TRT. I’m traveling a lot this summer and drinking 1-2 times a week so I certainly won’t be as dialed in as your saying I’d need to be.

corvettels3

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You're better off adding masteron to your trt protocol.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Do you still think adding anavar would be useless if I change my approach to focusing on putting lean mass on?

Use an injectable, whether it's a little more testosterone, or a different compound.

Muscle doesn't get added quickly, and imjectables are less problematic for the body. Orals aren't the best option for growing. Less stressed bodies grow more optimally.

Reaction score
Use an injectable, whether it's a little more testosterone, or a different compound.

Muscle doesn't get added quickly, and imjectables are less problematic for the body. Orals aren't the best option for growing. Less stressed bodies grow more optimally.
Thanks man. I’ve done 2 or 3 tren cycles at 200mg test e 200 tren e and really liked it. Do you think this is a relatively safe dose to do for 12 weeks then go back to my normal trt dose?

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Thanks man. I’ve done 2 or 3 tren cycles at 200mg test e 200 tren e and really liked it. Do you think this is a relatively safe dose to do for 12 weeks then go back to my normal trt dose?

To grow? No.

Tren is a terrible choice for growing. It's very harsh on the body and can only be used for so long. It messes up your sleep, which is counterproductive for growth. It's also harsh on the kidneys. It's just a bad choice for what you desire.

Reaction score
Anavar and Mast both make my shoulders, back and chest break out in pimples.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score

Same here, even at laughably low doses. I'm very sensitive to DHT(s).

Reaction score
I took accutane back in high school and have never really gotten acne since. *Knock on wood

Reaction score
I'm just hitting 60 years of age. I look quite out of place with body acne.

New Threads