Next cycle, looking for advice

Reaction score
Stats:
24 male, 186cm, 93kg, ~bf around 7% - 2 weeks from comp, been training 13 years, 3 years seriously, 3 cycles done.

TLDR:
500mg test, 300-400mg npp / deca, 300mg eq, 200mg tren, was considering adding mast for prolactin / 19-nor side effect control, opinions?

I currently have sust / test prop, tri tren and tren ace. Which of those would you choose? Should I go with NPP or deca (now that you know what I have on hand)?

If you have anything else to suggest, for example peptudes, the major ones I am interested in would be mk-677 / slin.

---------------------------------------------------

Longer post / story.

My coach started abusing drugs when I was 6 weeks out of the competition and intentionally fucked up everything going on with my prep. I was down to so low bodyfat I could only feel bones under my feet when walking, when I was able to walk. The comp went shit, I was so stressed out because the prep was extremely hard, because of my coach starving me, I went from fat 130kg to 82kg stage weight. I was pretty fcking lean at 100-105kg 8 weeks out
My question is regarding my next cycle. Currently bulking up slowly with 3100kcal training days / 2800 on rest days, protein high, fats low, rest are carbs. Mainly eating chicken, potatoes, rice, spinach, broccoli, oatmeal, eggs, olive oil. Calories during last bulk were 6700 (way overboard), I was fat at 130kg. Training is

chest / bis,
back,
hams / glutes / calves
Rest
Delts / tris / traps
Quads
Rest

Abs / cardio 3-4 times a week. 3-4 sets and 20 mins after workout.

I've always been high intensity trainee, but lately been thinking about switching to a little more volume. If interested, I can write up more about the training. If anyone wants to chip in about the training, would also appreciate that. That would require a little write up from me though, but in a nut shell, my legs grow great with low volume, low frequency, back is the greatest weak point and would love to get more attention, chest is a little on the weaker side from front, but looks fucking great from the side. I was also thinking about doing PPLRPPLR. My strength is fucking garbage after my coach fucking up my body, my incline smith is from 120kg for reps to 60kg, hack squat from 240kg for reps to 90kg etc.

Main question here though is about the next cycle. I am planning to do 500mg test, 300-400mg npp / deca, 300mg eq, 200mg tren. I have been reading from here a lot about using mast with 19-nors as it should help with the 19-nor sides. Any idea if I should lower some of the doses and add in small amount of mast? Tren seems to raise my prolactin quite a bit. My old coach had me run cycles of much higher anabolics and I think the overload of androgens did not make me feel very good and I want to go a little bit lower. Although, might just be that I was just too fat, which made me not feel great, not the anabolics. However, my second bulking cycle for example was 1g of test, 800mg bold, 400mg tren, and anavar thrown in at the end of the cycle. Didn't even feel anything from the anavar.

From previous cycles I know that eq lowers my e2 a lot, and going 1:1 with test crashes it. 3-4:5 eq to test seems to be cool with my body. Masteron does nothing e2 wise for me except maybe inhibits gyno and could help with prolactin issues so I would not need caber (I will have it on hand though).

Regarding the compounds too, I currently have sust / test prop, tri tren and tren ace. Which of those would you choose? I'm okay pinning more frequently.

Also going with nandrolone on the next bulk, would you suggest deca or npp? I have run deca at 200mg for joints at the start of my prep, 300mg npp during my first real bulking cycle. During the prep I did not know what compound did what as my coach just threw all the stuff at my face. Npp made my dick not work, probably prolactin issues, should be fixed with mast / caber on next cycle.

If you have anything else to suggest, the major peptides I am interested in would be mk-677 / slin.

And yes I know, I should just hire a new coach to help with my problems, as there is a lot of them. The problem is my financial situation though. I have to help my sick mother quite a bit, christmas is coming and I am between jobs.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
I'd drop the Tren, it's not needed in a bulk. It shines in muscle retention during a cut. Why feel like shit on a bulk? Add more EQ or Deca instead.

And I'd choose Deca over NPP in a bulk, less pinning.

Reaction score
I'd drop the Tren, it's not needed in a bulk. It shines in muscle retention during a cut. Why feel like shit on a bulk? Add more EQ or Deca instead.

And I'd choose Deca over NPP in a bulk, less pinning.
Nothing is needed ofcourse, but I chose tren for the nutrition partitioning effects and I don't believe I get sides from 200mgs as I got none at 400mg. Only elevated prolactin and the tren showed up as way elevated estradiol.

Reaction score
Nothing is needed ofcourse, but I chose tren for the nutrition partitioning effects and I don't believe I get sides from 200mgs as I got none at 400mg. Only elevated prolactin and the tren showed up as way elevated estradiol.
So are you really looking for advice? Or are you going to shoot down every suggestion?

Reaction score
So are you really looking for advice? Or are you going to shoot down every suggestion?
What makes you think so? Aren't bulletin boards made to discuss and give arguments both ways or just about blindly listening to advice? I don't understand your mentality, care to explain a little bit?

Reaction score
What makes you think so? Aren't bulletin boards made to discuss and give arguments both ways or just about blindly listening to advice? I don't understand your mentality, care to explain a little bit?

I pointed it out for you. You are looking for guys to give advice and you immediately shoot down the first contribution. People see that and they aren't going to chime in.

I'd drop the tren and the EQ and forgo the masteron too. You are over complicating an offseason cycle. Instead of 500mg test, 300-400mg npp / deca, 300mg eq, 200mg tren, you can up the testosterone to 750 and run 300-400 deca. Take an AI, aromasin has few negative side effects, certainly less than EQ or Masteron. Train hard, sleep well, and eat to grow.

Reaction score
I pointed it out for you. You are looking for guys to give advice and you immediately shoot down the first contribution. People see that and they aren't going to chime in.

I'd drop the tren and the EQ and forgo the masteron too. You are over complicating an offseason cycle. Instead of 500mg test, 300-400mg npp / deca, 300mg eq, 200mg tren, you can up the testosterone to 750 and run 300-400 deca. Take an AI, aromasin has few negative side effects, certainly less than EQ or Masteron. Train hard, sleep well, and eat to grow.
Thanks for pointing it out. I just like to give arguments back and forth regarding the subject to make up a discussion so I feel like I am making the right choices.

There's a lot of truth behind what you are saying. I understand the ideology of keeping it simple, but at the same time I'm feeling like I'm not going to get the most out of the cycle in that matter as far as muscle growth goes. However, I am rather young and don't have a lot of knowledge so I might be wrong in this matter and I am rushing things as I am very eager to compete again. I have used very little AI, I have more knowledge on how my body reacts with boldenon as an AI so I do need to think about what I am going to do regarding that, appreciate the input. I know that deca causes deca dick for me, and that is not what my girl is going to like so that's something I need to consider too. I do have caber on hand though. Bloods will tell if the prolactin is off the chart when problems occur at bed. I will make a list on what my choices are and add what you said there.

Reaction score
Thanks for pointing it out. I just like to give arguments back and forth regarding the subject to make up a discussion so I feel like I am making the right choices.

There's a lot of truth behind what you are saying. I understand the ideology of keeping it simple, but at the same time I'm feeling like I'm not going to get the most out of the cycle in that matter as far as muscle growth goes. However, I am rather young and don't have a lot of knowledge so I might be wrong in this matter and I am rushing things as I am very eager to compete again. I have used very little AI, I have more knowledge on how my body reacts with boldenon as an AI so I do need to think about what I am going to do regarding that, appreciate the input. I know that deca causes deca dick for me, and that is not what my girl is going to like so that's something I need to consider too. I do have caber on hand though. Bloods will tell if the prolactin is off the chart when problems occur at bed. I will make a list on what my choices are and add what you said there.
Ok. Run your cycle. Have fun. 👍

It’s “perfect as is” go get em champ.

There’s your validation you were seeking. 🤷‍♂️ WTF. Totally useless stupid thread.

Reaction score
Your coach sucked because he puts too much emphasis on the stupid drugs.

Get your training figured the fuck out. It’s referred to as “bodybuilding” for a reason and not called “drug stacking”.

Reaction score
Ok. Run your cycle. Have fun. 👍

It’s “perfect as is” go get em champ.

There’s your validation you were seeking. 🤷‍♂️ WTF. Totally useless stupid thread.
To get your e2 checked, you seem a little too emotional. Have a great day.

Reaction score
To get your e2 checked, you seem a little too emotional. Have a great day.
That’s a bit cliche don’t you think?

You’re not open to advice at all. You would do good if you were receptive here.

What’s your training look like? Write out what you did yesterday. That’s usually the main reason.

Reaction score
I'm 6' 250 at around 12-13%bf and your proposed cycle is more than my blasts.

If I can grow on 500 test and 350 npp. So can you.
You look great man. Was that your last blast? To be honest last night I was thinking about all of this and I think I should I go with a similar route with you, going to go with 500 test, 300 npp / deca and 200 bold just for AI effect and a little increase in anabolism.

Reactions: CJ

andy

Elite
Reaction score
thats a lot of drugs in my opinion...

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score
You look great man. Was that your last blast? To be honest last night I was thinking about all of this and I think I should I go with a similar route with you, going to go with 500 test, 300 npp / deca and 200 bold just for AI effect and a little increase in anabolism.
Yes, somewhere around 500-600 test and 350npp is my stock standard go to.

We aren't 300lb ifbb pros, it doesn't take as much drugs as people think to gain muscle, and often people think because they aren't progressing how theyd like, that their doses are too low, rather than fixing their diet or training.
Which is the actual issue 100% of the time.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score

We aren't 300lb ifbb pros, it doesn't take as much drugs as people think to gain muscle, and often people think because they aren't progressing how theyd like, that their doses are too low, rather than fixing their diet or training.

Me right now, because I just wanted to try it to see.... 🤣

dumb-dumber.gif

andy

Elite
Reaction score

This right here

New Threads