DNP with semaglutide Water Retention and heavy bloating?

Reaction score
Hi guys im new to this forum! Nice to know you all. Im just confused about the fact that im gaining weight and looking fatter on DNP and Sema.
Mind u my stats were 73kg/161lbs and 10% bf. Very freakishly lean already. Abs veins were everywhere. Then i started DNP for 300mg on the first 3 days. And the next 2 days on 400mg. Shits fking hot bc i live in Southeast Asia. Goddamn i need to stay indoors at all time. Let me preface this by saying my diet was even MORE EXTREME on DNP than before. 1600 Calories on non workout days and 2k cals on workout days with 1 hour of cardio. Very very low cal. How the fuck is it possible that i am gaining weight and looking fat instead? Went on an experiment to water fast for 24 hours and another low 500 calories only a day of meal. And guess what? My weight now is 78.1kg/171lbs. How the fuck. I look pregnant as fuck. All my definitions? Gone.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Hi guys im new to this forum! Nice to know you all. Im just confused about the fact that im gaining weight and looking fatter on DNP and Sema.
Mind u my stats were 73kg/161lbs and 10% bf. Very freakishly lean already. Abs veins were everywhere. Then i started DNP for 300mg on the first 3 days. And the next 2 days on 400mg. Shits fking hot bc i live in Southeast Asia. Goddamn i need to stay indoors at all time. Let me preface this by saying my diet was even MORE EXTREME on DNP than before. 1600 Calories on non workout days and 2k cals on workout days with 1 hour of cardio. Very very low cal. How the fuck is it possible that i am gaining weight and looking fat instead? Went on an experiment to water fast for 24 hours and another low 500 calories only a day of meal. And guess what? My weight now is 78.1kg/171lbs. How the fuck. I look pregnant as fuck. All my definitions? Gone.

Well, just stop the DNP and the semaglutide. Problem solved. You're welcome.

Before you ask, "but why did it happen?", the answer is... Who cares, it did, so just move on.

Reaction score
Well, just stop the DNP and the semaglutide. Problem solved. You're welcome.

Before you ask, "but why did it happen?", the answer is... Who cares, it did, so just move on.
Yeah no im jst confused if this is like a normal thing or not. Prepping for a show in a month or so. Its just "how" rlly. But if its normal then i guess id ride along w it. If its not then ill jst stop, problem solved like u said

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
And 10%bf at 160 lbs isn't freakishly lean, it's every kid shopping at American Eagle. 🤣

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
it's water retention. It's not uncommon for people to experience this, as the body tries to keep organs cooled by retaining water.

Drop the DNP, and as it leaves your system you'll start pissing like a race horse and drop the water weight. Alternatively finish running for whatever duration you had planned originally and the water weight will come off as you wrap up the DNP cycle.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
it's water retention. It's not uncommon for people to experience this, as the body tries to keep organs cooled by retaining water.

Drop the DNP, and as it leaves your system you'll start pissing like a race horse and drop the water weight. Alternatively finish running for whatever duration you had planned originally and the water weight will come off as you wrap up the DNP cycle.

Roles have been reversed today! 🤣

lfod14

Reaction score
You've probably literally got a stomach and intestines backed up, how much Sema you taking? You know it slows gastric emptying, right? You shitting daily?

Reaction score
You've probably literally got a stomach and intestines backed up, how much Sema you taking? You know it slows gastric emptying, right? You shitting daily?
Nope only on 0.25 mg a week. Shitting once every 3 days lmaoo

Reaction score

Thanks a lot !. Glad knowing its a normal thing

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Yeah of course man😅. Thanks for the beautiful insight. Appreciate it

I'm just fucking around.

Most people who come here saying that they're 10% bf, are usually 15+%. You're the rare case of someone who I think OVERestimated their bf. I think you're definitely sub 10%. You look good, bud.

How tall are you?

Reaction score
I'm just fucking around.

Most people who come here saying that they're 10% bf, are usually 15+%. You're the rare case of someone who I think OVERestimated their bf. I think you're definitely sub 10%. You look good, bud.

How tall are you?
That is definitely not under 10% or single digit body fat yet though so yup. Im 5 ft 10/177cm

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
My thinking is DNP makes you hold water and look flat af

+

Semaglutide can cause your bowels to get clogged up

Reaction score
My thinking is DNP makes you hold water and look flat af

+

Semaglutide can cause your bowels to get clogged up
In terms of eating less its working alright. The sema helps with appetite as the dnp is burning my fat. Doing 1500 calories to 1600 calories a day? Easy. Funny part is i did not know DNP makes you hold that much water lmao😂.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
That is definitely not under 10% or single digit body fat yet though so yup. Im 5 ft 10/177cm

You want a job?

You can be our official 'Yeah Right Buddy', when these guys pop in claiming low bf, with pics. 😁

Reaction score
You want a job?

You can be our official 'Yeah Right Buddy', when these guys pop in claiming low bf, with pics. 😁
Sounds like fun😂😂. Although overestimating is always better than underestimating BF% though. Sets your goal higher and stricter

Reaction score
DNP affects ATP, you're not seeing glycogen in your muscles or water in your muscles. You're going to have less definition, mucles will look flatter, and you'll feel more bloated. When your cycle ends, you'll see the difference. I wouldn't touch the scale until 2-week after you finish cycle.

Also, I'm genuinely proud that you're disciplining yourself so well with your macros on DNP.. However, I wouldn't expect to see insanely dramatic results. You're already peeled, and at 10%, your results won't be as dramatic as someone who started at 30% BF.

Good luck and pls update us on how it went post-cycle.

Cheers

New Threads