Putting together my Cutting/ recomp cycle for summer 2024 just don't know which route to take

Reaction score
Since a lot of you don't know me my stats are
5'9
230lbs
Between 9-11% bf
32 years old
Competed in bodybuilding for three years
Have done 8 blasts so far
Been in blast and cruise for about 4 years

Ok so I'm torn between a few options
What I have to play with is
Test e
Primobolan e
Mast e
EQ
Npp
Anavar
Superdrol

I've ran several test mast and primo cycles with different doses as you can tell by my usual choices I am sensitive to getting gyno flare ups easily if not managed by the dht drugs I use

I'm trying to figure out what three compounds to take or should I just do a cycle of
Test 500mgs per week
Primo e 525 mgs per week
Mast e 200mgs per week
Anavar 60mgs per day first 8 weeks?

Last year I ran
Test e 450
Primo 600
Mast 300
And it was shitty in the start but as I kept on for about 16 weeks it got crazy good but I feel I could've dropped the mast dose and upped the test for better fullness!

Just wanted some input on what you guys think I've done tren and don't get along with it but never tried npp before

I will be running a lean bulk this winter of test e 450 mgs a week
EQ 450-600mgs a week
Calories will be around 3500-3700
Any comments or cycle ideas are much appreciated

Reaction score
This is my current physique when I ended the blast this summer still look pretty close to this but added a few lbs of water and glycogen from coming out of the cutting diet

Reaction score
Can’t go wrong with test and primo. I wouldn’t bother running the mast at all, personally. Primo covers that same base.
So you think I'd be good without the mast I never ran bloods to see if primo lowers my estrogen or maintains the receptors but I know mast did it to me for sure that's why I was gunna leave in the 200 for that little support but maybe that would be a good switch ....you think upping the primo to 600 and lowering the test to 450 would be smart if not running the small amount of mast in the cycle

Test_subject

Super Duper Elite
Reaction score
maintains the receptors
I’m not sure what you mean by that.
you think upping the primo to 600 and lowering the test to 450 would be smart if not running the small amount of mast in the cycle
I’d split the difference and do them both at 500. That’s a good dose of each.

I’m not saying don’t run the mast. I just feel like it’s unnecessary. If you feel that it improves your cycle by all mean.

New Threads