Tren and test sustanon

Reaction score
Looking into planning out my next cycle which will be my second overall.

By coincidence a friend quickly off loaded a bunch of stuff to me for free which included

4 vials of trenbolone acetate 100mg
1 & 1/4 vials of test E
1 vial of test propionate
1 vial of test sustanon 350
2 vials of test sustanon 250
2 vials of cardarine
Arimidex
A little bit of left over anastrozole
30+ caps of nolva

My first cycle was test e 500/wk for 10 weeks. Cut it a little shorter than planned due to post covid messing with my breathing.

I didnt display any noticeable side effects from the test.

I have blood work before (baseline) during and after of that cycle.

My goals with the next cycle are for a lean sexually appealing look. Not exactly going for strength since i have plenty already and i dont compete or anything.

Would you guys recommend doing a sustanon + tren cycle since i have all of this now? Its only my second cycle and i dont want to jump into it if the pros (you guys) dont think its suitable or to soon with little experience since i heard tren is very potent and hard on you.

Any recommendations are considered. Thanks

TiredandHot

Reaction score

By coincidence a friend quickly off loaded a bunch of stuff to me for free which included

1 & 1/4 vials of test E
2 vials of cardarine
Arimidex
30+ caps of nolva

My first cycle was test e 500/wk for 10 weeks. Cut it a little shorter than planned due to post covid messing with my breathing.

My goals with the next cycle are for a lean sexually appealing look. Not exactly going for strength since i have plenty already and i dont compete or anything.

Would you guys recommend doing a sustanon + tren cycle since i have all of this now? Its only my second cycle and i dont want to jump into it if the pros (you guys) dont think its suitable or to soon with little experience since i heard tren is very potent and hard on you.

Do you know anything about tren, the possible sides, how to dose? You done any research at all? It's something I will never do, it's s personal decision after reading tons of posts by different members.

Lmao at your goal for this cycle. Lean sexually appealing look can be accomplished without drugs.

hard_gains

Reaction score

1 & 1/4 vials of test E
2 vials of cardarine
Arimidex
30+ caps of nolva

If you already know tren is harsh on your body why are you asking if it's okay to run? Just run test again. It's a slow process man don't rush it. I've had a bottle of tren for about 2 years and never touched it. There is several different things you can do long before you try tren.

Lean sexually appealing look.....

Ummm I'm sorry to tell you this but a six pack doesn't fix ugly. I've tried my guy.

Reaction score
If you already know tren is harsh on your body why are you asking if it's okay to run? Just run test again. It's a slow process man don't rush it. I've had a bottle of tren for about 2 years and never touched it. There is several different things you can do long before you try tren.

Lean sexually appealing look.....

Ummm I'm sorry to tell you this but a six pack doesn't fix ugly. I've tried my guy.
who said im ugly? Far from it. 😂😂
I caught covid on my first cycle and had to stop. Gained 20 lbs. losing the weight now. Got a bunch of shit for free. Asking experienced users what they think. Perfectly reasonable to ask. Plenty of people have taken tren.

Reaction score
Do you know anything about tren, the possible sides, how to dose? You done any research at all? It's something I will never do, it's s personal decision after reading tons of posts by different members.

Lmao at your goal for this cycle. Lean sexually appealing look can be accomplished without drugs.
So? Of course you can do a lot without drugs… but were on a drug forum. Whats next, we gonna post on a car forum about how you can walk instead dont need a car? 🙄

hard_gains

Reaction score
who said im ugly? Far from it. 😂😂
I caught covid on my first cycle and had to stop. Gained 20 lbs. losing the weight now. Got a bunch of shit for free. Asking experienced users what they think. Perfectly reasonable to ask. Plenty of people have taken tren.
A couple people just gave you advice. This drug forum as you call it is more about preventing unnecessary risks and harm to yourself. But still getting what you want in strength, physique, or just overall health. But you are looking for a yes aren't you buddy.

It's fucking stupid to try tren on your second run.

But I don't care what you do. Best of luck pretty boy.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
You're going to do what you're going to do, but I also recommend to put the Tren aside for now.

If you decide against that advice though, start low dose. Lower than you think. It's powerful, and it sneaks up on you quickly. Less is more.

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well you're not going to listen so I'm going to give more realistic advice.

You have tren on hand, you're going to be taking the tren. We all need to put aside the idea that you're not going to take it.

Drop your test dose from your first cycle from 500 to 350. Run 150mg tren a week with it.

With your sust 350 and tren a you're looking at daily administration of .35mL a day. I'd bang that in with a .5cc 1/2" 29g slin pin assuming you're not stupid fat.

Daily admin will minimize your chance of sides.

What you should really do? Another run of 500mg test.

GreatGunz

Elite
Reaction score
Run your next cycle like the first for 14-16 weeks.
Your not ready nor do u need tren yet.Save it for later on down the road. 500 mg for 14-16 weeks you should make great gains!

Reaction score
A couple people just gave you advice. This drug forum as you call it is more about preventing unnecessary risks and harm to yourself. But still getting what you want in strength, physique, or just overall health. But you are looking for a yes aren't you buddy.

It's fucking stupid to try tren on your second run.

But I don't care what you do. Best of luck pretty boy.
You are by far the most insecure person on here. Theres one person that responded correctly due to their own ability to read and comprehend what i was saying properly.
Turn down your test to level out that head of yours buddy. Seems like you shouldnt be taking anything at all. Just watching out for you on here buddy because you know….. this forum is all about preventing harm

Reaction score
Run your next cycle like the first for 14-16 weeks.
Your not ready nor do u need tren yet.Save it for later on down the road. 500 mg for 14-16 weeks you should make great gains!
Thanks for actually being able to comprehend what i said and replied decently. Apparently not much of the members on this forum can read. Thanks for the solid, experienced advise.

eazy

Elite
Reaction score

1 & 1/4 vials of test E
2 vials of cardarine
Arimidex
30+ caps of nolva

please post a pic.

are you happy with the results of your first cycle?

lean sexually appealing look is a result of your diet not aas.

Reaction score
You're going to do what you're going to do, but I also recommend to put the Tren aside for now.

If you decide against that advice though, start low dose. Lower than you think. It's powerful, and it sneaks up on you quickly. Less is more.
Thanks. Thats the advise i was looking for. Idk why a couple knuckleheads thought i was super eager to use tren for some reason 😂. Definitely not going to do it and ill just run the test for a few weeks longer.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Thanks. Thats the advise i was looking for. Idk why a couple knuckleheads thought i was super eager to use tren for some reason 😂. Definitely not going to do it and ill just run the test for a few weeks longer.
It's because we see it all the time. Don't be so rough on us. 🤣

Reaction score
please post a pic.

are you happy with the results of your first cycle?

lean sexually appealing look is a result of your diet not aas.
absolutely true. I was eating too many carbs last time, but my goals were to bulk so i guess i got “big and strong” like i wanted but i also put on fat around my waist. Although i got compliments on my size, i could only hysterically laugh now at how much of a fat boy i would be if i continued that diet for more weeks on cycle and continued it off cycle.

This time around, more protein, far less carbs.

eazy

Elite
Reaction score
I ask if you were pleased with your first cycle as a setup question.

As already suggested if you liked it, keep running it back until it doesn't work for you anymore then make small changes.

Reaction score
Well you're not going to listen so I'm going to give more realistic advice.

You have tren on hand, you're going to be taking the tren. We all need to put aside the idea that you're not going to take it.

Drop your test dose from your first cycle from 500 to 350. Run 150mg tren a week with it.

With your sust 350 and tren a you're looking at daily administration of .35mL a day. I'd bang that in with a .5cc 1/2" 29g slin pin assuming you're not stupid fat.

Daily admin will minimize your chance of sides.

What you should really do? Another run of 500mg test.
Well, then, thats what im going to do… run the test instead…. Idk why people just jumped down my throat about the tren… that was literally my entire question. You guys must get a lot of foolish inexperienced teenagers eager as all hell to use it and just want the confirmation of other people.

Reaction score
BOOOOOO!!!

Carbs are delicious. 🤗
Whats even funnier would be if i posted up pics of me on keto, eating like no carbs at all basically. I was skinny as a twig. Weak as fuck. Then i made the drastic change of eating tons of carbs and blew up. Learning about how well my specific body reacts to specific diets is truly interesting. Highly dramatic changes in very short amounts of time.

Carbs are god damn good though… i fucking love pasta

New Threads