On E-Bay

Reaction score
Hello respected DNP Users,
Hypothetically asking:
if someone were to sell pure legit DNP from TCI Chemicals on ebay... Wud u ppl buy it via paypal.....or think dat it was another bloody scam......

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
U my friend are a Dumb dumb....

Ebay is for buying stupid shit like "garbage pail kids" cards and "Rocky II" on vhs....not DNP

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
I don't know what everyone's problem is. I buy all my illegal drugs off Facebook, Craigslist, eBay, pen pals. Heck I even buy my bath salts from bed bath and beyond.

Tren4Life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I don't know what everyone's problem is. I buy all my illegal drugs off Facebook, Craigslist, eBay, pen pals. Heck I even buy my bath salts from bed bath and beyond.

So your saying your a junkie like me ?

Tiny Calves

Reaction score
If I got some bath salts from DNP-DAWG and posted on here about how fukked up I got and ate my dog, do you think he would gemme some freebies?

Reaction score
Hypothetically asking:
if someone were to sell pure legit DNP from TCI Chemicals on ebay... Wud u ppl buy it via paypal.....or think dat it was another bloody scam......

This is fukkin retarded. Keep saying shit like this and you will be banned in no time. No I don't want your friend request cause you're an idiot not to be trusted.

Beedeezy

Elite
Reaction score
DNP-DAWG, get your shit together.
People like you are what fuks things up for the rest of us trying to be responsible with the things we do.
Ask questions just not these stupid ass ones. You HAD to have know the answer to this before asking it.
This shit makes me want to headbutt your ass right in the bridge of you nose.
And for the record I can't even blame my angers on tren or test. I haven't pinned since January so that has to give you a good representation of the stupidity of the question.

GenetixSupreme

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hypothetically asking:

I wud think dat u need some bloody help spelling!!!

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
And the winner of the dumbest new member of the board goes to........

The stupid fvck that posted this thread!!!

Congrats!!!

Reaction score
Shit.... I got flamed bad.....
Anyways sorry...
Now i know the answer....
Some of you lost it because of me..